Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,645 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

Designer - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Designer (1875 Views)

More Drawings From My Portfolio. (done With Bic Biro) / More Drawings From My Portfolio / My Portfolio (pencil And Graphite Paintings, Lucky Biro Paintings, Among Others) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Designer by wabdesigns(m): 9:00am On May 22, 2016
Welcome,
I am Williams Azibaneghe (WAB Designs), a creative graphic designer. Here is a peep into my works.

Call/WhatsApp 08102802908.

Your view on my portfolio is highly welcomed.
Criticism is allowed.

Re: Designer by wabdesigns(m): 9:02am On May 22, 2016
More

Re: Designer by wabdesigns(m): 9:04am On May 22, 2016
More works by me.

Re: Designer by wabdesigns(m): 9:10am On May 22, 2016
©WAB Designs

Re: Designer by wabdesigns(m): 9:11am On May 22, 2016
Logo Designs... Coming soon.
Re: Designer by wabdesigns(m): 10:24am On May 22, 2016
Here.. .

Re: Designer by wabdesigns(m): 10:25am On May 22, 2016
Another

1 Like

Re: Designer by wabdesigns(m): 11:11am On May 22, 2016
Contact me : 08102802908 . Logos at affordable price.

Re: Designer by Cre8(m): 6:04pm On May 22, 2016
These are cool and and simply nice. I love the way you kept it simple and your use of color is on point.

However, there are some things you need to work on;

- Your use of typography and chose of font: You need to understand the nature and feel of font as on a design as it plays a vital role in the final outlook. Take for instance, when designing a banner for a creche school, one don't use fonts like Gothic font but rather one look for a childish kind of font like comic font as this relate with the kids.

- Your designs of some banners are not message driven which i believe is the key aim of designing. Try and find a illustration that portray the message you are trying to pass.

- I realized you are trying to maintain the status quo of simplicity on your logo execution, however, the message of the identity is lost in the process. The simplicity can still be maintained with a well organized and arranged illustration. Take this to heart.

I love these, it shows you are growing, am impress.
May the PIXEL be with you.

...and remember, it can only get better.

Suptol Designs
https://www.nairaland.com/1841535/suptol-designs-portfolio
Re: Designer by wabdesigns(m): 6:17pm On May 22, 2016
Cre8:
These are cool and and simply nice. I love the way you kept it simple and your use of color is on point.

However, there are some things you need to work on;

- Your use of typography and chose of font: You need to understand the nature and feel of font as on a design as it plays a vital role in the final outlook. Take for instance, when designing a banner for a creche school, one don't use fonts like Gothic font but rather one look for a childish kind of font like comic font as this relate with the kids.

- Your designs of some banners are not message driven which i believe is the key aim of designing. Try and find a illustration that portray the message you are trying to pass.

- I realized you are trying to maintain the status quo of simplicity on your logo execution, however, the message of the identity is lost in the process. The simplicity can still be maintained with a well organized and arranged illustration. Take this to heart.

I love these, it shows you are growing, am impress.
May the PIXEL be with you.

...and remember, it can only get better.

Suptol Designs
https://www.nairaland.com/1841535/suptol-designs-portfolio
Thanks for your inputs. I will work on my faults.
Re: Designer by Edwardhead(m): 9:49pm On May 23, 2016
you're amazing, proud of you!
Re: Designer by wabdesigns(m): 11:05pm On May 24, 2016

Re: Designer by wabdesigns(m): 10:21am On May 28, 2016
Contact me: 08102802908
Re: Designer by wabdesigns(m): 10:52pm On Jun 02, 2016
A poster for a film 'Poverty Reloaded'

1 Like

Re: Designer by wabdesigns(m): 11:26am On Jun 03, 2016
Logo design for Mobileria.com

Re: Designer by wabdesigns(m): 11:27am On Jun 03, 2016
More

Re: Designer by wabdesigns(m): 11:29am On Jun 03, 2016
Track cover art for 'Kolowork'

Re: Designer by wabdesigns(m): 11:37am On Jun 03, 2016
More blessings this June...contact us on 08102802908 for your graphics design work.

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Cartoonize Pictures?? / Warrior's Wings-the Official Thread. Read And Rate. / Our Industry Is Dying And Needs A Boost!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.