Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,168 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

Just Bought Honda Babyboy 2000... Any Tips House?? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Just Bought Honda Babyboy 2000... Any Tips House?? (948 Views)

A Ferrari Collector Just Bought This Classic 1963 Ferrari 250 GTO For N25b / Honda Babyboy: Simplicity In Perfection / Pictures You Can Relate To When You Just Bought A New Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just Bought Honda Babyboy 2000... Any Tips House?? by captainking(m): 9:32am On May 22, 2016
Any tips on Honda Babyboy 2000 model??..
Re: Just Bought Honda Babyboy 2000... Any Tips House?? by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:42am On May 22, 2016
captainking:
Any tips on Honda Babyboy 2000 model??..

buy engine oil designed for it, to ensure engine does not develop sludge.

https://www.nairaland.com/2957983/engine-oils-made-u.s-available

1 Like

Re: Just Bought Honda Babyboy 2000... Any Tips House?? by captainking(m): 2:11pm On May 22, 2016
GAZZUZZ:

buy engine oil designed for it, to ensure engine does not develop sludge.

https://www.nairaland.com/2957983/engine-oils-made-u.s-available
thanks very much GAZZUZZ.. Have kept track of your works and they are very good.... I even just learnt how to drive in my compound now.. Hehehhahha.... I also checked.. And saw that the engine oil has gone beyond lower level.. So I obviously need to top up... I was told mobile engine oil is the best for my car.. Frm the person that I bought it from... What do you think sir
Re: Just Bought Honda Babyboy 2000... Any Tips House?? by femi9naija(m): 3:23pm On May 22, 2016
captainking:
thanks very much GAZZUZZ.. Have kept track of your works and they are very good.... I even just learnt how to drive in my compound now.. Hehehhahha.... I also checked.. And saw that the engine oil has gone beyond lower level.. So I obviously need to top up... I was told mobile engine oil is the best for my car.. Frm the person that I bought it from... What do you think sir

Top up What u need my friend is outright servicing i.e. Change the oil

2 Likes

Re: Just Bought Honda Babyboy 2000... Any Tips House?? by symbianDON(m): 3:28pm On May 22, 2016
I suggest you immediately drain the ATF in the vehicle and replace with genuine honda ATF DW-1. also, with each service, have your mechanic inspect the front wheels carefully to ascertain if they require maintenance. congratulations on your new car.

2 Likes

Re: Just Bought Honda Babyboy 2000... Any Tips House?? by captainking(m): 5:14pm On May 22, 2016
femi9naija:

Top up What u need my friend is outright servicing i.e. Change the oil
sorry.... I meant.. Change the oil... Not to top up...
Re: Just Bought Honda Babyboy 2000... Any Tips House?? by captainking(m): 5:16pm On May 22, 2016
symbianDON:
I suggest you immediately drain the ATF in the vehicle and replace with genuine honda ATF DW-1. also, with each service, have your mechanic inspect the front wheels carefully to ascertain if they require maintenance. congratulations on your new car.
thanks a lot boss.. I appreciate your kind advice.. I would do just that

(1) (Reply)

..... / What Are Warning Signs Of A Bad Crankshaft Position Sensor / Badly Tilted Container Truck Spotted In LagosĀ (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.