Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,537 members, 7,958,656 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 07:51 PM

There Is No Heaven (it's A Fairy Story) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / There Is No Heaven (it's A Fairy Story) (347 Views)

Paul Play Dairo Reacts To Pastor Adeboye's "No Tithe, No Heaven" Preaching / "No Tithe, No Heaven" - Pastor Adeboye / 'I Sold My Soul To Satan So What? I Don't Want No Heaven' - Nigerian Lady Shocks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

There Is No Heaven (it's A Fairy Story) by Nobody: 10:49am On May 22, 2016
smiley when you die that's it there's no heaven, no hell or rebirth, just eternal nothingness, like before you even had life.
The belief that heaven or an afterlife awaits us is a "fairy story" for people afraid of death

So I employ you to live for the moment and make sure your existence counts smiley

Btw

South African Pastor Who Allegedly Took Pics When He Visited Heaven Now Says His Phone Was Stolen

http://www.patheos.com/blogs/friendlyatheist/2016/04/29/south-african-pastor-who-allegedly-took-pics-when-he-visited-heaven-now-says-his-phone-was-stolen/

(1) (Reply)

The Virgin Birth Of Christ / Soldiers Of The Cross 2 / OPEN HEAVEN Devotional(sun. 10/07/2016)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.