Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,007 members, 7,838,526 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

South Africa's 800m Gold Medal Favourite Accuse Of Being A Man Before Race (Pic) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / South Africa's 800m Gold Medal Favourite Accuse Of Being A Man Before Race (Pic) (32455 Views)

BREAKING! Morocco 2014: Okagbare Wins Nigeria’s First Gold Medal / EKO2012: Anambra Stripped Of Gold Medal For Fielding Cameroonian Mercenary / Britain Deports Its Five Gold Medal Nigerian Hero (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South Africa's 800m Gold Medal Favourite Accuse Of Being A Man Before Race (Pic) by whiteroses(f): 10:24pm On Aug 21, 2009
the whole thing is annoying me that is a fucking man angry
Re: South Africa's 800m Gold Medal Favourite Accuse Of Being A Man Before Race (Pic) by chic2pimp(m): 10:30pm On Aug 21, 2009
whiteroses:

the whole thing is annoying me that is a fucking man angry
GBAM. Let them carry out whatever tests they want. IMO this is a dude.
Re: South Africa's 800m Gold Medal Favourite Accuse Of Being A Man Before Race (Pic) by dayokanu(m): 3:09am On Aug 22, 2009
What test aside pulling down her short?
Re: South Africa's 800m Gold Medal Favourite Accuse Of Being A Man Before Race (Pic) by chic2pimp(m): 3:23am On Aug 22, 2009
dayokanu:

What test aside pulling down her short?
That type of test is degrading,rude and disrepectful. It was banned a while back because the athletes were highly traumatised when all was said and done. Some even found it hard to get back into their pre test level of motivation.
Re: South Africa's 800m Gold Medal Favourite Accuse Of Being A Man Before Race (Pic) by dayokanu(m): 3:27am On Aug 22, 2009
Dont we all strip in front of a doctor? Does she not use the bathroom? They shold put camera in the bathroom when she is going to bath and watch her.
Re: South Africa's 800m Gold Medal Favourite Accuse Of Being A Man Before Race (Pic) by mandiiee(f): 3:39am On Aug 22, 2009
Oh my, I kinda feel sorry for her, I am pretty sure she is a female , maybe a high level of testosterone in her system. , oh my im pretty sure she is goin thru a lot within her, sad
Re: South Africa's 800m Gold Medal Favourite Accuse Of Being A Man Before Race (Pic) by chic2pimp(m): 3:39am On Aug 22, 2009
dayokanu:

Dont we all strip in front of a doctor? Does she not use the bathroom? They shold put camera in the bathroom when she is going to bath and watch her.
ROFLMAO grin grin grin. I literally fell off my bed reading that. Kai, Is that not wot perverts and paedophiles do? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided. That would be the lowest of the low. How much lower could they go just to embarras him/her embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed. U lot should just wait for the result of the gender test. It would take only 6-7weeks.
Re: South Africa's 800m Gold Medal Favourite Accuse Of Being A Man Before Race (Pic) by chic2pimp(m): 3:42am On Aug 22, 2009
mandiiee:

Oh my, I kinda feel sorry for her, I am pretty sure she is a female , maybe a high level of testosterone in her system. , oh my im pretty sure she is goin thru a lot within her, sad
I know wot u mean but as the saying goes 'a man gots to do wot a man gots to do'. How else can they prove ya theory to be right? undecided undecided undecided. By the way is that ya picture. If it is I must say WOW shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: South Africa's 800m Gold Medal Favourite Accuse Of Being A Man Before Race (Pic) by mandiiee(f): 3:47am On Aug 22, 2009
chic2pimp:

I know wot u mean but as the saying goes 'a man gots to do wot a man gots to do'. How else can they prove ya theory to be right? undecided undecided undecided. By the way is that ya picture. If it is I must say WOW   shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Like aren't series of  medical check ups carried out before letting them in d competition, ?? ,  I think they are just trying to spark on something, but I'm sure this is affecting her psychologically,  Its totally unfair,  .

,  o yh tnx a lot 4 d exaggeration! embarassed
Re: South Africa's 800m Gold Medal Favourite Accuse Of Being A Man Before Race (Pic) by TOYOSI20(f): 3:54am On Aug 22, 2009
chamotex:

Judge for yourself people.
That is a man's voice to me tho.

[flash=425,344]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=693bw9mwxn0&hl=en&fs=1[/flash]

Well, "she" looks like a man, . . . "she" talks like a man, . . .and even runs like one, . . .its so obvious that "shes" a man!! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: South Africa's 800m Gold Medal Favourite Accuse Of Being A Man Before Race (Pic) by chic2pimp(m): 3:57am On Aug 22, 2009
I'm really not exaggerating. Finest chic on NL for sure  kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss grin. Anywayz back to the topic, they are obviously a series of checks carried out however none are thorough. As u said earlier she might have an abnormal level of testosterone but until these test are carried they are all assumptions.
Re: South Africa's 800m Gold Medal Favourite Accuse Of Being A Man Before Race (Pic) by mandiiee(f): 4:01am On Aug 22, 2009
chic2pimp:

I'm really not exaggerating. Finest chic on NL for sure  kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss grin. Anywayz back to the topic, they are obviously a series of checks carried out however none are thorough. As u said earlier she might have an abnormal level of testosterone but until these test are carried they are all assumptions.

oh yh, i guess u r right we cant just keep assuming!
Re: South Africa's 800m Gold Medal Favourite Accuse Of Being A Man Before Race (Pic) by C2H5OH(f): 4:11am On Aug 22, 2009
you lookin' like a banger ma
Re: South Africa's 800m Gold Medal Favourite Accuse Of Being A Man Before Race (Pic) by chic2pimp(m): 4:14am On Aug 22, 2009
mandiiee:

oh yh, i guess u r right we cant just keep assuming!
absolutely sexy gal wink wink wink grin.
C2H5OH:

you lookin' like a banger ma
look @ dis asewo. Leave alone jare tongue grin. Go and find ya wifey somewherelse grin grin cool
Re: South Africa's 800m Gold Medal Favourite Accuse Of Being A Man Before Race (Pic) by mandiiee(f): 4:15am On Aug 22, 2009
haha, tnx guyz,
Re: South Africa's 800m Gold Medal Favourite Accuse Of Being A Man Before Race (Pic) by C2H5OH(f): 4:17am On Aug 22, 2009
chic2pimp:

absolutely sexy gal wink wink wink grin.look @ dis asewo. Leave alone jare tongue grin. Go and find ya wifey somewherelse grin grin cool
lol e gba mi grin grin see this puo guy.
you are dying over somebody's wife
Re: South Africa's 800m Gold Medal Favourite Accuse Of Being A Man Before Race (Pic) by chic2pimp(m): 4:25am On Aug 22, 2009
C2H5OH:

lol e gba mi grin grin see this puo guy.
you are dying over somebody's wife
grin grin grin grin grin grin ROFLMAO. Stop stalking the poor girl na . She is already married to me wink wink grin.
mandiiee:

haha, tnx guyz,
my pleasure. wink wink wink wink wink
Re: South Africa's 800m Gold Medal Favourite Accuse Of Being A Man Before Race (Pic) by ayusco: 7:56am On Aug 22, 2009
mandiiee:

Like aren't series of  medical check ups carried out before letting them in d competition, ?? ,  I think they are just trying to spark on something, but I'm sure this is affecting her psychologically,  Its totally unfair,  .

,  o yh tnx a lot 4 d exaggeration! embarassed

wow i second that ur profile is DAMN! shocked shocked shocked, Anyway back on topic i agree she looks & sounds like a dude, that being said the IAAF could have handled the matter better i mean she's been on d atheletics scene for more than a year now and only started screaming TEST! TEST! after sore losers complained. me thinks they should have handled the matter more tactfully well we await the results
Re: South Africa's 800m Gold Medal Favourite Accuse Of Being A Man Before Race (Pic) by Borat1: 8:43am On Aug 22, 2009
See flirts!
Re: South Africa's 800m Gold Medal Favourite Accuse Of Being A Man Before Race (Pic) by Phony200(m): 12:13pm On Aug 22, 2009
It's not really sensible to be doubting sex at this particular time. It's pretty insensitive and aggravating for the poor transgendered. Anyhow, a gender test no matter how frustrating is the only way to sort this out once and for all.
Re: South Africa's 800m Gold Medal Favourite Accuse Of Being A Man Before Race (Pic) by mukina2: 12:39pm On Aug 22, 2009
The community where she grew up claimed that she is a girl . . .well anyway there are girls with boy's body and voices.
Re: South Africa's 800m Gold Medal Favourite Accuse Of Being A Man Before Race (Pic) by Phony200(m): 2:11pm On Aug 22, 2009
Like the south africans said in her defence, you don't test a baby for gender. You just look grin grin grin grin Things are complicated nowadays.
Re: South Africa's 800m Gold Medal Favourite Accuse Of Being A Man Before Race (Pic) by 3spade3(m): 2:12pm On Aug 22, 2009
That's a woman. She reminds me of Erica White(lsu bball player).
Re: South Africa's 800m Gold Medal Favourite Accuse Of Being A Man Before Race (Pic) by whiteroses(f): 2:17pm On Aug 22, 2009
mandiiee:

Oh my,  I kinda feel sorry for her,  I am pretty sure she is a female ,  maybe a high level of testosterone in her system. ,  oh my im pretty sure she is goin thru a lot within her,  sad
two thumbs up
Re: South Africa's 800m Gold Medal Favourite Accuse Of Being A Man Before Race (Pic) by Phony200(m): 8:05pm On Aug 22, 2009
I read she wasn't going to attend the medal ceremony but was convinced to go. I watched it and she was quite subdued. Whatever the result of the gender test, she still gets to keep her medal.
Re: South Africa's 800m Gold Medal Favourite Accuse Of Being A Man Before Race (Pic) by Phony200(m): 8:05pm On Aug 22, 2009
@ 3spades
I thought she was clearly female enough too, lol.
Re: South Africa's 800m Gold Medal Favourite Accuse Of Being A Man Before Race (Pic) by 3spade3(m): 11:37pm On Aug 22, 2009
Phony200:

@ 3spades
I thought she was clearly female enough too, lol.

Stigma aside, She's quite attractive.
Re: South Africa's 800m Gold Medal Favourite Accuse Of Being A Man Before Race (Pic) by mukina2: 11:53pm On Aug 22, 2009
Phony200:

I read she wasn't going to attend the medal ceremony but was convinced to go. I watched it and she was quite subdued. Whatever the result of the gender test, she still gets to keep her medal.
if it was me i wont go . . .
Re: South Africa's 800m Gold Medal Favourite Accuse Of Being A Man Before Race (Pic) by McKren(m): 12:10pm On Aug 23, 2009
But I was also wondering whether she is a woman too

But the trouble I have with the sports body is, they should have determined whether she is a woman before the tournamemnt

not because she is winning we are all now debating

will we be having this debate if she came last?
Re: South Africa's 800m Gold Medal Favourite Accuse Of Being A Man Before Race (Pic) by mzansigirl(f): 2:27pm On Aug 23, 2009
hi all

caster semenya is a woman, unfortunately for her she inherited dad's features. one of those youtube videos features her father (if u look at his face u will see the resemblence, although u cant understand what he's saying as he is speaking in Sepedi (a SA language). The man is actually saying my daughter loooks like me, she was born and raised a girl, and we therefore feel quite insulted).

About her masculinity, many athletes are masculine so her physique shouldnt be a surprise to anyone (eg marianne jones, maria mutola and many others).

h+as maria mutola ever been accused of looking like a man
Re: South Africa's 800m Gold Medal Favourite Accuse Of Being A Man Before Race (Pic) by afrofemme(f): 12:56am On Aug 24, 2009
After all is said and done, one can't help but say the basis of this enquiry holds no water and furthermore the manner in which it was handled stinks of blatant disrespect and prejudice.

Since this matter is primarily driven by Caster's appearance why not take a look at what the current women's 800m record holder Jarmila Kratochvílová looks like and go figure!!!!

Caster is destined for greatness!!! You go girl!!!

Re: South Africa's 800m Gold Medal Favourite Accuse Of Being A Man Before Race (Pic) by folem: 9:17am On Aug 24, 2009
Semenya's time is not even in the Top 10 All-Time and would not be good enough to win @ Beijing Olympics (won by Pamela Jelimo).

Jarmila Kratochvilova looks even more masculine.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Contests For The Post Of President, Chelsea FC Fan Club In Benue Community / NFF Appoints Gernot Rohr As Super Eagles Coach / Real Madrid Offers To Pay Neymar £1.2m A Week Wages To Leave PSG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.