Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,611 members, 7,820,175 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:53 AM

5 Things You Can Do When You Run Out Of Internet - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 5 Things You Can Do When You Run Out Of Internet (33569 Views)

Never Run Out Of Data Again With These Tips / Reasons Why You Run Out Of Data Before The End Of Your Validity Period / Again, Glo Emerges Leader Of Internet Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Things You Can Do When You Run Out Of Internet by easrael(f): 12:22pm On May 22, 2016
I have been without internet at a period in my life and I must confess that although I feel like I want to die but I lived through those moments and I remember five things I engaged in during these times which helped me through.

Read a Book
For every time you do not have internet access, trust me, reading a book is one of the best things you can do for yourself at that period. I remember finishing books I have long abandoned during just few days my internet subscription.

Get Closer To Your Family
Many of us due to the heavy internet usage we are involved in these days, most people do not get along with their family members again. Also, I have seen people who spend virtually all their day on twitter, WhatsApp groups, Facebook groups and all others. This time is one you can invest in getting closer to your family. Go out with your siblings, parents or any member of your family. Trust me, it’s a wise use of that time without internet access.

Do some meditative thinking
Meditation is fast becoming a thing of old with this internet age we have found ourselves in. People no longer even think before they talk, majority of people do not even meditate or think about their lives, the best thing they do about their life is tweet about it or update it on Facebook.

Catch up with stories in Newspapers
You surely do not know what you have been missing from the papers for your social media/ internet usage! Do you find yourself without internet and need to make good use of that time, I advise you to pick a newspaper and read up editorials and other pieces that are even not in your field. You are guaranteed a fulfilled time reading it.

Develop your creativity
You surely have that thing you are good at doing, this period is one you can use to develop it without being disturbed.

So, here you have it, are there other things that YOU can add to this, endeavor to comment below. Also, do you disagree with any point here, do let me know.

Source: https://ladispeaks.com/2016/04/13/5-things-you-can-do-when-you-run-out-of-internet/

63 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 5 Things You Can Do When You Run Out Of Internet by Janet101(f): 12:36pm On May 22, 2016
On point!

8 Likes

Re: 5 Things You Can Do When You Run Out Of Internet by Chazzyboy: 12:54pm On May 22, 2016
Radio too

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Things You Can Do When You Run Out Of Internet by cana882(m): 12:57pm On May 22, 2016
Look for hotspot and connect

174 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 5 Things You Can Do When You Run Out Of Internet by easrael(f): 1:04pm On May 22, 2016
Janet101:
On point!

Thanks very much

I hope lalasticlala, ishilove, obinoscopy, mynd44, seun, dominique et al find it deserving to reach more people on the front page...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Things You Can Do When You Run Out Of Internet by JohnQueen(m): 1:12pm On May 22, 2016
Reading books on point!

3 Likes

Re: 5 Things You Can Do When You Run Out Of Internet by JIMMYWAT(m): 1:21pm On May 22, 2016
. Mahh book space

1 Like

Re: 5 Things You Can Do When You Run Out Of Internet by fernandoc(m): 1:40pm On May 22, 2016
You can just kill yourself

9 Likes

Re: 5 Things You Can Do When You Run Out Of Internet by Julietcutie(f): 3:15pm On May 22, 2016
nice points op... lalasticlala should come and do the needful

2 Likes

Re: 5 Things You Can Do When You Run Out Of Internet by Julietcutie(f): 3:16pm On May 22, 2016
nice points op... lalasticlala should come and do the needful
Re: 5 Things You Can Do When You Run Out Of Internet by Eslopy(m): 6:38pm On May 22, 2016
hmm......
Re: 5 Things You Can Do When You Run Out Of Internet by banme1(m): 6:39pm On May 22, 2016
Grab my psvita game consol and play all those games from start to finish.

16 Likes

Re: 5 Things You Can Do When You Run Out Of Internet by paroh137(m): 6:40pm On May 22, 2016
ee

1 Like

Re: 5 Things You Can Do When You Run Out Of Internet by rawtouch: 6:41pm On May 22, 2016
straff

9 Likes

Re: 5 Things You Can Do When You Run Out Of Internet by melodyirish(m): 6:41pm On May 22, 2016
Start wailing like APC

1 Like

Re: 5 Things You Can Do When You Run Out Of Internet by Mrval20(m): 6:41pm On May 22, 2016
Listening to the radio does it for me.

1 Like

Re: 5 Things You Can Do When You Run Out Of Internet by Nobody: 6:42pm On May 22, 2016
banme1:
Grab my psvita game consol and play all those games from start to finish.

U dont even need internet again self.

12 Likes

Re: 5 Things You Can Do When You Run Out Of Internet by omowolewa: 6:42pm On May 22, 2016
Go to Event

1 Like

Re: 5 Things You Can Do When You Run Out Of Internet by macaranta(m): 6:42pm On May 22, 2016
Valid points
Re: 5 Things You Can Do When You Run Out Of Internet by ChuxMyk(m): 6:42pm On May 22, 2016
cana882:
Look for hotspot and connect
Na only you I support. @johnqueen. ICU grin

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Things You Can Do When You Run Out Of Internet by amclimax(m): 6:42pm On May 22, 2016
Call your babe....make una continue where una stop the last tym..... #who_internet_help

3 Likes

Re: 5 Things You Can Do When You Run Out Of Internet by Sas4lyf: 6:43pm On May 22, 2016
looking...
Re: 5 Things You Can Do When You Run Out Of Internet by Nobody: 6:43pm On May 22, 2016
Play game naa
Re: 5 Things You Can Do When You Run Out Of Internet by ireneony(f): 6:43pm On May 22, 2016
Best way..
Watch movie watch more movies.
Hangout with friends, go to the mall, park and dance away ur away your sorrow smiley

6 Likes

Re: 5 Things You Can Do When You Run Out Of Internet by Nobody: 6:43pm On May 22, 2016
For me I'll just SLEEP

2 Likes

Re: 5 Things You Can Do When You Run Out Of Internet by aminadat: 6:44pm On May 22, 2016
That's a good one
Re: 5 Things You Can Do When You Run Out Of Internet by slim19(m): 6:44pm On May 22, 2016
Make friends with cyber cafe owners

9 Likes

Re: 5 Things You Can Do When You Run Out Of Internet by Nababa5050: 6:44pm On May 22, 2016
Send ur br other to go an call ur girl friend frm her house
Re: 5 Things You Can Do When You Run Out Of Internet by badthinds: 6:44pm On May 22, 2016

I can change this topic title to " what too much internet would cause for you"

…which are...

1. Wouldnt let you read books

2. Keep you far from your family

3..less meditative thinking

4. News paper hatred (eg Me)

5. 'dull' your creativity (for those who can't use the internet to their favour.)
wink

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Things You Can Do When You Run Out Of Internet by twerky(f): 6:44pm On May 22, 2016
Listen to radio biafra

2 Likes

Re: 5 Things You Can Do When You Run Out Of Internet by Ada9103(f): 6:44pm On May 22, 2016
+

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Weirdest Thing You Have Caught Your Friend Doing With Your Phone? / 50 Greatest Andriod Hardcore Games / How To Make An Emergency Call When Phone Is Locked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.