Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,624 members, 7,816,569 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:16 PM

Urgent!! A Call From South Africa - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Urgent!! A Call From South Africa (1129 Views)

URGENT! A Female Customer Service Rep. Is Needed. Pay Is 100k / Urgent! A Production Manager Is Needed At A Fashion House In Ajah / URGENT: A Skillful Calabar/Igbo Male-Cook Wanted In Island - Fast Employment! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent!! A Call From South Africa by longlife101: 2:10pm On May 22, 2016
On thursday I got a call from a Lady representing Cosharis Group for an interview meant for last Saturday, the 21st of May, with the number +0087825XXXXX. She said she is calling from South Africa, and that I should expect a feedback, which will include location, time, and all, which uptil now I am yet to get.

Though she had some accent, however, she spelt out my primary email address an "aol.com" mail correctly, and promised to email details for my interview meant for Saturday.

I am yet to hear from her or see any email. I tried calling back and texted the number above, she used to call, but it hasn't gone through. Please kindly advise, as I have sent a mail to Coscharis Group 'info' and 'hr' email as found on their website, but yet to get response. (I stay in Lekki, Lagos, by the way)
Re: Urgent!! A Call From South Africa by charlie42(m): 5:51pm On May 22, 2016
patience is d key.
Re: Urgent!! A Call From South Africa by longlife101: 9:20pm On May 22, 2016
charlie42:
patience is d key.
Patient; a virtue worth having, right? - thank you.
Re: Urgent!! A Call From South Africa by Nobody: 10:31pm On May 22, 2016
longlife101:
Patient; a virtue worth having, right? - thank you.

Patience is truely a virtue, but when it comes to job hunting speed could be very vital.

My advice is that you call their office here in Nigeria, request to speak to their HR Manager (check on LinkedIn) and explain to him/her everything in a simple very well organized manner.

Goodluck
Re: Urgent!! A Call From South Africa by Dapricha(m): 12:41am On May 23, 2016
Google.. what is South Africa's dialing code... +27
Re: Urgent!! A Call From South Africa by longlife101: 8:01pm On May 24, 2016
DMeanMan:

Patience is truely a virtue, but when it comes to job hunting speed could be very vital.

My advice is that you call their office here in Nigeria, request to speak to their HR Manager (check on LinkedIn) and explain to him/her everything in a simple very well organized manner.

Goodluck
I wonder where to get the company's phone number, especially the HR department, as I am yet to find any, or 'hear' for them.
Re: Urgent!! A Call From South Africa by longlife101: 8:05pm On May 24, 2016
Dapricha:
Google.. what is South Africa's dialing code... +27
I alse checked, and didn't find the area code as that of South Africa. However, it might be a number on 'roaming'. Whatever it is I am yet to 'sought' it out.

(1) (Reply)

Job Alert: Contract Staff At KPMG / Stanbic IBTC Interview, Real Or Scam?? / Sales Associate Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.