Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,117 members, 7,814,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

Picture Of Timaya Before And After He Started Music - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Picture Of Timaya Before And After He Started Music (2278 Views)

Cute Photos Of Timaya, Falz And Olamide / 'I Started Music As A Dancer'- Patoranking Looks Dope As He Covers Guardian Life / Throwback Video Of Timaya Singing On The Street (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture Of Timaya Before And After He Started Music by YoungB1a(m): 2:34pm On May 22, 2016
No body way no fit to make am oooooo.
As far timaya make am I go still make am

Re: Picture Of Timaya Before And After He Started Music by lloydmuna2(m): 2:57pm On May 22, 2016
Them done forget say he was once great prayer warrior bit what happens now
Hahhaa God win joor cheesy
Re: Picture Of Timaya Before And After He Started Music by Flexherbal(m): 2:57pm On May 22, 2016
Money answers all things.
Re: Picture Of Timaya Before And After He Started Music by YoungB1a(m): 3:05pm On May 22, 2016
lloydmuna2:
Them done forget say he was once great prayer warrior bit what happens now
Hahhaa God win joor cheesy
lolz
Re: Picture Of Timaya Before And After He Started Music by Nobody: 3:26pm On May 22, 2016
Chai...... Money is good....cheesy

Re: Picture Of Timaya Before And After He Started Music by Nobody: 3:58pm On May 22, 2016
hmmm ....money gud for body oo

(1) (Reply)

I Am Pregnant And It Is Jesus,” – 19 Yr Old Girl Swears She’s Pregnant With Baby / "I Pray Our Love Continues To Stand The Test Of Time"- Nigerian Lesbian-pics / Are They Having Sex? – Fans React To This Picture Of Wizkid & Tiwa Savage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.