Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,936 members, 7,956,523 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 01:19 PM

I Will Create A Professional WORDPRESS Website - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Will Create A Professional WORDPRESS Website (350 Views)

Get A Professional WordPress Blog For N2,700 / Qualify For A Free Professional Wordpress Website / Start A Professional Wordpress Website/blog For Just #13,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Will Create A Professional WORDPRESS Website by glintspot: 3:44pm On May 22, 2016
I am experienced wordpress developer. I am in the field of wordpress Devlopment from last 6 years.
You want a blog or Professional website in wordpress This is the best opportunity for you try it for your business, You will be happy after..
****************Features of this project****************
1:Fresh Latest Wordpress Installation(4.0 version) on your hosting.
2:All Basic Plugins Installation
3:One Free Logo of My Choice (If you have your own you can provide)
4:FREE SEO Plugin for Your Blog or Wordpress Website
5:One FREE Premium Wordpress theme(worth $55 of My Choice) suitable for your Niche,website or Blog.
6:Contents will be yours(If you have no contents like images or txt)No Worry i will use Dummy contents so that you can change later easily with your contents.
7:Price depend upon your project.
8:E-commerce website quote on demands.

WE CAN DEVELOP ANY TYPE OF WEBSITE E-COMMERCE, BLOG , BUSINESS, ENTERTAINMENT, MAGAZINES , OR FOR ANY NICHE.
$$$$$$BONUS$$$$$$$

MONEY BACK GRANTEE
100 % SATISFACTION
FAST RESPONSE BACK .
2 TIMES CHANGES ACCEPTED
Hosting And Details will be save.

Do you have some belongings or goods you wish to sell? Are you tired of looking for buyers? Expand your nets to reach more customers by creating a spot for your products , skills, knowledge, business, deals and promotions! @ http://www.glintspot.com . Target your Ad to any location you want. Register for free and start selling

(1) (Reply)

GILTEDGE Management Company Limited / A Shopkeepers Diary / Are You A Business Owner And In Need Of Any Of The Following Services?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.