Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,790 members, 7,834,662 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

How To Connect PSIPHON With PC, Works For All Data Bundles. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Connect PSIPHON With PC, Works For All Data Bundles. (4964 Views)

MTN Is Giving 100% Bonus On All Data Plans ( 3GB Now N1000) / Prices Of All Data Plans Will Be Increased Starting From Dec 1st - NCC / MTN Introduces Cheaper Data Bundles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Connect PSIPHON With PC, Works For All Data Bundles. by macho44(m): 3:50pm On May 22, 2016
Do you actually know you can set up your PSIPHON or any other VPN to work with your PC? The answer is yes you can. I know lots of people probably think this isn’t possible, but it’s tested and proven, I use it to surf the web on my PC.

I have decided to share this with you, so you too can benefit from this. I am going to guide you through the set-up process, just follow the steps below;

It's obvious lots of people think this isn't real,however the the answer is "YES" it is. Some may have used it in the past already and it isn't working anymore. The good news is that, this is what i'm currently using to surf the web now. With Pdanet you can connect your PSIPHON, Simple Android Server,or any other VPN app with your PC.

If you already know how to use it, but it is not working anymore go to the icon that shows your hidden apps (that's if you don't usually see the pdanet icon when you are running it on your pc), then right click on the icon, go to settings and uncheck google DNS

SET-UP PROCESS.

To setup PSIPHON with PC, you need to have the following tools listed below. Also ensure you follow the detailed set up guide to avoid making any mistake.
Read More@ http://adielem.com/2016/05/22/set-psiphon-shield-pc/
Re: How To Connect PSIPHON With PC, Works For All Data Bundles. by Makeyupdates(m): 7:13pm On Aug 05, 2016
Re: How To Connect PSIPHON With PC, Works For All Data Bundles. by Gadgetssai(m): 8:15pm On Nov 07, 2017
Re: How To Connect PSIPHON With PC, Works For All Data Bundles. by guji12(m): 7:17am On Nov 08, 2017
Op dey mad o...
Re: How To Connect PSIPHON With PC, Works For All Data Bundles. by Gadgetssai(m): 11:40am On Feb 09, 2018
here is the step by step guide to install and download to use
psiphon3 or psiphon5 for pc
https://www.lorexsecureappforwindows.com/2018/01/psiphon-for-pc-windows-psiphon-laptop.html
thank you
Re: How To Connect PSIPHON With PC, Works For All Data Bundles. by Gadgetssai(m): 5:34am On Oct 26, 2019
Re: How To Connect PSIPHON With PC, Works For All Data Bundles. by Gadgetssai(m): 5:34pm On Mar 06

(1) (Reply)

Because I De Own MTN Look At The Messages, They Sent To Me / Pls How Much Is Android Z9 Kimfly Company (china ) / unbelievable see new Unlimited Things You Can Do On Your Android updated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.