Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,225 members, 7,829,380 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:45 AM

We Are Hiring Again ! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / We Are Hiring Again ! (874 Views)

We Are Hiring! / Have You Applied? We Are Hiring Fresh Graduates and Youth Corp Members / We Are Hiring. 2 Positions Available (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

We Are Hiring Again ! by pex4me: 8:55pm On Aug 19, 2009
SellinForce International, A Marketing Outsourcing Arm of PEX CENTER, is a Strategic Marketing Outfit, with an office in IKEJA.
We pioneer new, innovative and sell-able products and Ideals, with an emphasis on creating a lasting relationship with clients. Our vision is to marketing the highest paying profession in Nigeria.

We are recruiting a new set of young, vibrant and dynamic marketers[/i].
If you are Interested and Meet the required conditions below,
You should come with your CV to our office,

1, [b]Most [i]possess OND, HND or BSC in any relevant field.
2, Most [/i]be Good Looking and Confident.
3, Preferably a Female
4, Most [i]Have A minimum of 3 month Marketing Experience with a Commercial Bank, Microfinance Bank, Insurance Company or Any other known company
5, Most [i][/i]be Computer Literate

We are offering all Qualified Applicant " Salary, Commission and Allowance ", in excess of N100,000, per month. Terms and Condition applies.

Office Address
PEX CENTER
10, Akinremi Street,
Off Obafemi Awolowo Road,
Anifowoshe,
IKEJA.

All Application should be submitted in Person between Thursday 20th of August 2009 and Thursday 27th of August 2009.
Application will be treated on a First-Come-First-Serve basis.

Tell someone to Tell someone.

Call 0705 787 8882 for More Details[/b]

(1) (Reply)

Federal Inland Revenue Service*what Is The Lastest* / Female Secretary And Male Office Assistant Needed @ Yaba/ebute Metta / Vacancy!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.