Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,818 members, 7,956,085 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 01:17 AM

Banex Group Interview (urgent Please) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Banex Group Interview (urgent Please) (2431 Views)

Job Interview Urgent / Workforce Group Interview / Concept Group Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Banex Group Interview (urgent Please) by Ublaize: 7:27pm On May 22, 2016
I was called by the aforementioned company for an interview. An oral interview was done by the HR personnel via phone and i was scheduled for 20th May for a proper interview. I was not sent a formal invitation afterwards or given the venue and time for it. I tried to reach the person that called me but unfortunately i couldnt because i didnt save the number. I ransacked their corporate website to get a staff to speak to and was told the interview will be on 24th May 2016 being in two days time at Banex hotel and suites Maryland by 10:00am. I still havent been given a proper intivation than an oral interview and appointment which was 20th May and the time has lapsed.

Should i go for this now or not? Please i need your input. I reside in PH, the interview is in Lagos, while the job will be in Abuja. I am in a fix as regards this. Urgent please, if i have to travel tomorrow
Re: Banex Group Interview (urgent Please) by smogup: 7:46pm On May 22, 2016
Relax bro
Re: Banex Group Interview (urgent Please) by Sera4: 9:57am On May 25, 2016
Hello. I just got a similar txt msg and no formal invitation or email. Did you attend the interview? Please could you kindly share your experience?
Re: Banex Group Interview (urgent Please) by Ublaize: 9:04pm On May 25, 2016
Sera4:
Hello. I just got a similar txt msg and no formal invitation or email. Did you attend the interview? Please could you kindly share your experience?

No i didn't. The risk is grave premised on the fact of no formal invitation. Are you a lawyer? Do you still have the number that called you?

NB I didnt say i got a text message, if i did i'd have gone. Did an oral interview over the phone and was given an oral invitation
Re: Banex Group Interview (urgent Please) by Sera4: 8:35am On May 26, 2016
i didnt get any oral interview or oral invitation. it was an sms. yes, im a lawyer.

what was your oral interview about?

Even sms alone is not very professional. Thought it was fake esp as ive gotten some fake sms inviting me for interviews when i never applied. Thought it was another marketing gimmick. Decided to check Nairaland on the off chance that there might be information revealing it as fraudulent.

Nb: Checking/searching for the number .will send as soon as i find it
Re: Banex Group Interview (urgent Please) by Ublaize: 5:33pm On May 26, 2016
Sera4:
i didnt get any oral interview or oral invitation. it was an sms. yes, im a lawyer.

what was your oral interview about?

Even sms alone is not very professional. Thought it was fake esp as ive gotten some fake sms inviting me for interviews when i never applied. Thought it was another marketing gimmick. Decided to check Nairaland on the off chance that there might be information revealing it as fraudulent.

Nb: Checking/searching for the number .will send as soon as i find it

The oral interview was just about my experiences. Let me know if you find the number. Anyway, they are a genuine company
Re: Banex Group Interview (urgent Please) by exotiqueify(f): 5:37pm On May 26, 2016
They are very genuine. I know about them.....
Re: Banex Group Interview (urgent Please) by Sera4: 7:54pm On May 27, 2016
sorry for d late response. found the number. its 08160067183.
Re: Banex Group Interview (urgent Please) by Ublaize: 10:51pm On May 27, 2016
Sera4:
sorry for d late response. found the number. its 08160067183.

Thanks so much! What location are you at?
Re: Banex Group Interview (urgent Please) by Mywoman: 12:01am On May 28, 2016
Actually the company exist but my candid advice to you is that if you have what you do presently please no matter how small the income is and you have rest of mind, kindly continue.

Am sorry to tell you the truth is truly not a healthy place to work, unless you can do anything, i mean anything to keep your work, be you a man or a lady.

To also sack you does not take time if you are employed. Be rest assured you won't have rest of mind throughout the little time you will spend if employed unless you want to be dubious .

Please the job does not worth your stress, you talk of professionalism, you won't get it there, not at all. I talk to you as a senior colleague.

A word is enough for the wise.
Re: Banex Group Interview (urgent Please) by Jagabanthelion: 5:53am On May 28, 2016
Mywoman:
Actually the company exist but my candid advice to you is that if you have what you do presently please no matter how small the income is and you have rest of mind, kindly continue.

Am sorry to tell you the truth is truly not a healthy place to work, unless you can do anything, i mean anything to keep your work, be you a man or a lady.

To also sack you does not take time if you are employed. Be rest assured you won't have rest of mind throughout the little time you will spend if employed unless you want to be dubious .

Please the job does not worth your stress, you talk of professionalism, you won't get it there, not at all. I talk to you as a senior colleague.

. The coy bad like this,U come remain there till u become Snr colleague? U no gree resign? Fine,u may be right,but since there is something that is still making u hang on,dnt totally discourage people. Thanks for the eye opener but let people taste it too n decide for themselves. To resign is one of the easiest things to do if they can't cope.
Re: Banex Group Interview (urgent Please) by Mywoman: 9:28am On May 28, 2016
Talking with your type is like I don't have anything doing, i know you don't know the concept of senior colleague, to educate you more it has to do with area of study.

I worked there before but could not adapt to unprofessionalism and many more, so i left the company without plan B but i thank God today i am Federal Govt employee.

Please learn how to mind your business, you can state your view without quoting me.

I was only trying to respond to a question the op asked, which must not be taken, is a free world.

Thank you.
Jagabanthelion:
. The coy bad like this,U come remain there till u become Snr colleague? U no gree resign? Fine,u may be right,but since there is something that is still making u hang on,dnt totally discourage people. Thanks for the eye opener but let people taste it too n decide for themselves. To resign is one of the easiest things to do if they can't cope.
Re: Banex Group Interview (urgent Please) by Ublaize: 11:33am On May 28, 2016
Mywoman:

Thanks for sharing your experiences
Re: Banex Group Interview (urgent Please) by Jagabanthelion: 12:33pm On May 28, 2016
Mywoman:
Talking with your type is like I don't have anything doing, i know you don't know the concept of senior colleague, to educate you more it has to do with area of study.

I worked there before but could not adapt to unprofessionalism and many more, so i left the company without plan B but i thank God today i am Federal Govt employee.

Please learn how to mind your business, you can state your view without quoting me.

I was only trying to respond to a question the op asked, which must not be taken, is a free world.

Thank you.
. where in ur initial write up did u explain your own understanding of senior colleague? where in your initial write up did u say u resigned? All u simply wrote in summary is ,"that company is bad,dnt work there,I am speaking to u as a senior colleague". Dnt have time for banters,correct yourself next time by giving complete advise to eager jobseekers,b4 u discourage people unnecessarily frm applying for jobs they need. U couldn't cope doesn't mean anoda man can't cope.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Apply For MTN Nigeria Massive Graduate Recruitment 2017 – Apply Now / Disclaimer: Please Beware Of Fake N-power Websites / South Pacific School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.