Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:03 AM

Class Wasn't Fun. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Class Wasn't Fun. (463 Views)

The Sinking Of The Titanic- They Lied, It Wasn't The Iceberg / Your Primary School Wasn't Fun If you Didn't Come Across This>pics / If You Can't Relate To This. You Secondary School Wasn't Fun(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Class Wasn't Fun. by BossIce: 10:54pm On May 22, 2016
It's not like I don't like the language, trust me French is sweet if taught right and by the right people in the university. But seriously, as a 300level student in French village Badagry, it ain't funny at all. Some of these lecturers have got no chill, teaching like it's my father's tongue (that one sef I've not finish learning) and expecting the best and chastising the ones who don't do so good.

From someone who has been taught the language in both university and here, here is better but sometimes "c'est la même chose"- it's the same thing.

Friday class was funny, don't know why it took me this long to write it down, maybe because I don't like writing, I prefer talking. Went to a class of over 500 students more or less because the lecturer said he can't teach twice, as if I care. Got there to see full hall, please why are you people still around, hardly no space, but found a seat and class starts.

I shan't lie, I've never looked so lost in a class before and I was glad I wasn't the only one, it was at that moment I knew we were done for. The speech proficiency of this lecturer was amazing I won't lie, but I was lost. It didn't help that fat fat grammar was coming out of his mouth, I almost died. Looked around and I saw students sleeping and others chewing Biro. So I won't look so lost, I began to scribble nonsense on my book and trust me even a forensic detecting machine won't know what I wrote because it was rubbish.

But all hope wasn't really lost because I always record every lecture on my phone and that day I decided to use Gold(my ITEL phone, name comes from her colour), she's good as a recording device. And at the end of the lecture, I played back and trust me, I actually got what the man was saying even though there was a lot of play and stop but I got it. Technology wins.
Re: Class Wasn't Fun. by yemmzzyy85: 10:57pm On May 22, 2016
Bravo, power of itel
Re: Class Wasn't Fun. by Nobody: 10:59pm On May 22, 2016
lolz!! Funny... It your mobile device that saved you big time with his far stretched recording ability.. nice innovation from itel mobile
Re: Class Wasn't Fun. by Ab025(m): 11:56pm On May 22, 2016
You should have written this post in French!!
Re: Class Wasn't Fun. by bholahyan: 6:16am On May 23, 2016
The sound recording of this itel device must be stunning, cus a class of 500 students hmmmmm I can only imaging, yet you managed to do a usable recoding kudos itel
Re: Class Wasn't Fun. by BossIce: 8:09am On May 23, 2016
Ab025:
You should have written this post in French!!

Ahn Ahn, Quelle méchanceté ?! How many people would have been able to read it na?
Re: Class Wasn't Fun. by Esseson1(m): 10:48am On May 23, 2016
lol... u try o..

(1) (Reply)

Seminar Report On Haemolytic Disease Of The New-born / Forget "Admission Screening" Prepare For Post-utme As Usual / Education In Federal Universities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.