Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,488 members, 7,847,015 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 09:29 AM

Thinking Of A Hotel Where Politicians And Corporate Bosses Lodge? - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Thinking Of A Hotel Where Politicians And Corporate Bosses Lodge? (831 Views)

Thinking Of Were And Who To Handle Your Website Design?? Come In Here / Thinking Of Shipping Auto Parts To Nigeria For Sale? / Thinking Of Starting A New Business In This Digital Age, What About A Website? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Thinking Of A Hotel Where Politicians And Corporate Bosses Lodge? by EzeeBookings(m): 4:23am On May 23, 2016
Think no more and visit the classy four star luxury WATER CRESS HOTEL.

Watercress Hotels Ikeja, Lagos is new and stylishly presented, Crisp and elegant, with the signature Watercress warmth. Watercress hotel strives to make each visit more pleasurable and memorable offering exceptional quality services. Located in the business epicenter of Ikeja, the capital of Lagos.

The hotel is just 15 mins away from Lagos International Airport and 10 minutes Local Airport, and conveniently close to Ikeja City Mall and popular Allen Avenue. The hotel is perfectly positioned to explore Lagos, by business travelers, leisure travelers, and cooperate executives.

Re: Thinking Of A Hotel Where Politicians And Corporate Bosses Lodge? by Flexherbal(m): 4:53am On May 23, 2016
Elegant!
Re: Thinking Of A Hotel Where Politicians And Corporate Bosses Lodge? by Nekkybrown(f): 10:04am On Jul 24, 2017
Please can u send me the email address of watercress hotel.. I want to apply for a job ... Thanks you can call me 09073513392

(1) (Reply)

Interior Decors / Call 08106805482 For Customised Vests, Key Holder, Digital Banner Amongst Others / Beware Of Power Failure!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.