Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,264 members, 7,839,340 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

Please Help Me If There Is Correction - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please Help Me If There Is Correction (818 Views)

Vacancy: Administrative Support/front Desk Officer (Email Correction) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Me If There Is Correction by princemexdex1(m): 5:50am On May 23, 2016
APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF PROJECT OFFICER (MONOTORING AND EVALUATION)
Kindly accept this letter as an expression of my interest as a Project Officer (monitoring and evaluation) in your organization. I believe that my qualification, experience and skills meet your requirement to occupy the above mentioned position.

I am young, energetic and resourceful graduate with a degree in Statistics. I have many years of experience working within team-based cultures which involves training, organization, co-ordination and commitment in achieving organizational common goal.

This has heightened my accountability, dexterity and ability to work under pressure with little or no supervision. I am motivated by greater challenges and skill, which contribute to my growth and development. I am very confident of maintaining high levels of commitment and consistency with multiple projects, work pattern and I am fully informed on what this position involves, with an earnest passion to fulfil your objectives.
I will be glad if you consider me for this position. I hope hear from you soon.

Thanks for your co-operation.

Yours faithfully,
Re: Please Help Me If There Is Correction by jaybee3(m): 5:56am On May 23, 2016
Your message is concise but the composition could be improved

However, the post you are applying for wouldn't require you to do much of non-verbal communication so i would be surprised if they had pay too much attention to negligible flaws.
Re: Please Help Me If There Is Correction by princemexdex1(m): 6:03am On May 23, 2016
@jaybee3: where is the error and pls can u help me to do the corrections so that I will submit it this morning . thanks.
Re: Please Help Me If There Is Correction by jaybee3(m): 6:27am On May 23, 2016

I'm writing in response to the above advertised position at your organisation. Having looked at the job description, I strongly believe my skills set (Analysis, communication, presentation, documentation) alongside my relevant qualifications and experience will help deliver your organisation's set goals

I am young, energetic and resourceful graduate with a degree in Statistics. I have many years of experience working within team-based structures to deliver strategic goals of the organisations

I fully understand the need for integrity and accountability which I've thoroughly embedded into my ways of working. I employ flexibility when needed and have the ability to work under pressure with little or no supervision.

I am self motivated and result driven which has enabled me grow and develop over the years. I am very confident of maintaining high levels of commitment and consistency with multiple projects, work pattern and I am fully informed on what this position involves, with an earnest passion to fulfil your set objectives.

I've attached my CV for your indepth perusal of my experiences and skills to date.

I look forward to hearing from you to discuss my application in more details

kind Regards

Princemadex1

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help Me If There Is Correction by princemexdex1(m): 7:21am On May 23, 2016
@jaybee3: thanks so much and God bless u.
Re: Please Help Me If There Is Correction by rhymxkid(m): 5:24pm On May 23, 2016
[quote author=jaybee3

[/quote]

wow that's a very nice review and rewrite...you are so kind....

pls I wouldn't mind if u helped me checked out my CV and perhaps give me a feedback ..
i am open to constructive criticism...pls send ur email sir so I could forward it to u sir.. thanks in anticipation sir...
Re: Please Help Me If There Is Correction by jaybee3(m): 5:25pm On May 23, 2016
Send me a PM

@rhymxkid
Re: Please Help Me If There Is Correction by rhymxkid(m): 5:30pm On May 23, 2016
[quote author=jaybee3

[/quote]

wow that's a very nice review and rewrite...you are so kind....

pls I wouldn't mind if u helped me checked out my CV and perhaps give me a feedback ..
i am open to constructive criticism...pls send ur email sir so I could forward it to u sir.. thanks in anticipation sir... my email is ayomideasiru@gmail.com..
Re: Please Help Me If There Is Correction by rhymxkid(m): 5:32pm On May 23, 2016
jaybee3:
Send me a PM

@rhymxkid

I really don't know how this pm works,perhaps I don't have access to it anymore.....I just dropped my active email address ayomideasiru@gmail.com.. pls u could forward ur address there so I could drop by..
Re: Please Help Me If There Is Correction by jaybee3(m): 5:38pm On May 23, 2016
rhymxkid:

I really don't know how this pm works,perhaps I don't have access to it anymore.....I just dropped my active email address ayomideasiru@gmail.com.. pls u could forward ur address there so I could drop by..

You've got mail
Re: Please Help Me If There Is Correction by rhymxkid(m): 5:49pm On May 23, 2016
jaybee3:

You've got mail
just addressed it now with an attachment ..thanks
Re: Please Help Me If There Is Correction by laprince(m): 8:46pm On May 23, 2016
princemexdex1:
@jaybee3: where is the error and pls can u help me to do the corrections so that I will submit it this morning . thanks.

I am a young, energetic and resourceful bla bla bla would be beta dan I am young, energetic and resourceful.

This will allow for parallelism law to hold.

dts just my opinion. I hope you get it.
Re: Please Help Me If There Is Correction by buksaylor001: 11:34pm On May 23, 2016
princemexdex1:
Kindly accept this letter as an expression of my interest as a Project Officer (monitoring and evaluation) in your organization. I believe that my qualification, experience and skills meet your requirement to occupy the above mentioned position.

I am young, energetic and resourceful graduate with a degree in Statistics. I have many years of experience working within team-based cultures which involves training, organization, co-ordination and commitment in achieving organizational common goal.

This has heightened my accountability, dexterity and ability to work under pressure with little or no supervision. I am motivated by greater challenges and skill, which contribute to my growth and development. I am very confident of maintaining high levels of commitment and consistency with multiple projects, work pattern and I am fully informed on what this position involves, with an earnest passion to fulfil your objectives.
I will be glad if you consider me for this position. I hope hear from you soon.

Thanks for your co-operation.

Yours faithfully,

Expression of interest for the position of .......as advertised on ........which I believe that my..........meet your requirement.

My experience having worked as .......has heightened.....

Thank you.

You have an impressive cover letter though-

(1) (Reply)

Arik Air Latest 2016 Job Openings (13 Vacant Positions) / Apply Now For Ajayi Crowther University Non-teaching Staff Recruitment / Vacancy At Apata & Ascott Limited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.