Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,711 members, 7,816,917 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:12 PM

Please My Pc Is Saying Plug In But Not Charging And The Battery Is O%. - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Please My Pc Is Saying Plug In But Not Charging And The Battery Is O%. (1075 Views)

Funny Notepad Trick To Check If Your Pc Is Male Or Female - Arewatech / Help: Laptop Battery Not Charging / Help! The hinges of my Hp Mini pc Is Broken (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please My Pc Is Saying Plug In But Not Charging And The Battery Is O%. by herber(m): 6:12am On May 23, 2016
[url][/url][url][/url] please my pc is saying plug in but not charging and the battery is at O%
Re: Please My Pc Is Saying Plug In But Not Charging And The Battery Is O%. by cassidy1996(m): 6:36am On May 23, 2016
it should be your battery, its not compatible with the system. try another battery

1 Like

Re: Please My Pc Is Saying Plug In But Not Charging And The Battery Is O%. by dhsfbi(m): 6:50am On May 23, 2016
Oga ur ba3 don spoil, go buy another one sharply before it start making ur system overheat or cause another problem to it, cos hin go just dey off anytime dey take light or person shake ur charger.

1 Like

Re: Please My Pc Is Saying Plug In But Not Charging And The Battery Is O%. by horllamy(m): 6:53am On May 23, 2016
herber:
[url][/url][url][/url]
please my pc is saying plug in but not charging and the battery is at O%
you av to change d battery.

1 Like

Re: Please My Pc Is Saying Plug In But Not Charging And The Battery Is O%. by herber(m): 6:57am On May 23, 2016
horllamy:
you av to change d battery.

but d battery is not up to 2 years nah
Re: Please My Pc Is Saying Plug In But Not Charging And The Battery Is O%. by herber(m): 6:58am On May 23, 2016
dhsfbi:
Oga ur ba3 don spoil, go buy another one sharply before it start making ur system overheat or cause another problem to it, cos hin go just dey off anytime dey take light or person shake ur charger.

Re: Please My Pc Is Saying Plug In But Not Charging And The Battery Is O%. by horllamy(m): 7:03am On May 23, 2016
herber:

does't mean maybe d cell as dry. So u need another battery for replacement.
Re: Please My Pc Is Saying Plug In But Not Charging And The Battery Is O%. by abdulaz: 7:58am On May 23, 2016
herber:
[url][/url][url][/url]
please my pc is saying plug in but not charging and the battery is at O%
Just try out this trick, it might help.
Remove all attachments and battery. Press and hold the Power button for 30 seconds. Attach Power, that is, plug the PC to the charger without the battery and insert battery while your PC is on.
Re: Please My Pc Is Saying Plug In But Not Charging And The Battery Is O%. by olayinkajnr(m): 8:16am On May 23, 2016
abdulaz:

Remove all attachments and battery. Press and hold the Power button for 30 seconds. Attach Power, that is, plug the PC to the charger without the battery and insert battery while your PC is on.

You almost spoke my mind. But the last part ain't rights (insert battery while PC is on). Just like abdulaz said, remove all attachments and battery, then press and hold the power button for 30 secs but 1-2minutes is preferable. Return your battery and plug it back to the power source. Hope this helps.
Re: Please My Pc Is Saying Plug In But Not Charging And The Battery Is O%. by herber(m): 8:53am On May 23, 2016
abdulaz:

are you sūre dat it wunt affect the sýstem when inserting d battery while the d system is till on
Re: Please My Pc Is Saying Plug In But Not Charging And The Battery Is O%. by herber(m): 8:55am On May 23, 2016
olayinkajnr:

You almost spoke my mind. But the last part ain't rights (insert battery while PC is on). Just like abdulaz said, remove all attachments and battery, then press and hold the power button for 30 secs but 1-2minutes is preferable. Return your battery and plug it back to the power source. Hope this helps.

thanks. ..I will try it nd get back to you bro
Re: Please My Pc Is Saying Plug In But Not Charging And The Battery Is O%. by abdulaz: 9:00am On May 23, 2016
herber:

are you sūre dat it wunt affect the sýstem when inserting d battery while the d system is till on
It won't, I have done that times without number anytime I overdrain my battery when using the sleep mode to charge my phone's battery.

You are having this issue because your battery's cell was fully drained of its charge.
Re: Please My Pc Is Saying Plug In But Not Charging And The Battery Is O%. by herber(m): 9:13am On May 23, 2016
abdulaz:

It won't, I have done that times without number anytime I overdrain my battery when using the sleep mode to charge my phone's battery.

You are having this issue because your battery's cell was fully drained of its charge.

thanks bro.......I will get back to you abt d development. .......v der z light. ..
Re: Please My Pc Is Saying Plug In But Not Charging And The Battery Is O%. by Nobody: 9:46am On May 23, 2016
Ya ba3 don die..

Anyway try this, remove your ba3 and plug the charger.

Power on the system and press the window button +E

Scroll up and click on system properties.

Then click on device manager.

Click on battery and uninstall Microsoft ACPI battery complaint

If u have up to 2 or 3 just uninstall, make sure it's the battery complaint driver.

Close it and shutdown ya system, now put your ba3 and power it on.....

The driver will automatically install itself, so no cause for alarm.

Keep charging, and if it still doesn't work well, Bros go and get a new ba3..
Re: Please My Pc Is Saying Plug In But Not Charging And The Battery Is O%. by Nobody: 9:47am On May 23, 2016
herber:

It won't, ya safe
Re: Please My Pc Is Saying Plug In But Not Charging And The Battery Is O%. by herber(m): 11:19am On May 23, 2016
itz not working. .....New battery is d best option thank you all.....I really appreciate your help. ...
Re: Please My Pc Is Saying Plug In But Not Charging And The Battery Is O%. by khorlynz(m): 2:49pm On May 23, 2016
In addittion to all the above solution,charge your battery with the original adapter...i'm talking from personal experience.

(1) (Reply)

HP Spectre X360 13t Intel Core I7-6500u- 8GB Ram-[review And Specification] / Who Has A Modem For Sale? / Lenovo 11.6'' Laptop With 32gb Sale At Micostar Mall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.