Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,760 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

2016 N500 Unlimited Browsing Guide For Everyone, Free To Download. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 2016 N500 Unlimited Browsing Guide For Everyone, Free To Download. (392 Views)

i Will Give 3 Nairalanders My Life Changing Import Guide For Free. Ends In Hrs!! / Guys O Pls Post The Latest Mtn Or Etisalat Unlimited Browsing Here / Is N500,000 Enough To Start A Small Scale Restaurant? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2016 N500 Unlimited Browsing Guide For Everyone, Free To Download. by fermonster(m): 6:56am On May 23, 2016
This almost free browsing package was made available to all semebites (semebu’s users), and I thought I should share with all of you reading this right now. FOR YOUR EYES ONLY!!!

Semebu is giving out this free browsing guide to every new user. All you need to do now is follow these 5 simple steps.

Visit: Semebu’s website
Click JOIN (new users)
Fill the form with your real email and username
Check your email
Click on the download link and you are DONE.

The email you specify on the website can also be used to login to semebu’s website for free listing of your freelancing digital and micro jobs/services. It’s fast easy and profitable. Not a get rich fast website, but a very reliable one for extra income for as long as you are ready to work.

"You might think that, faced with a fast-changing, risky environment, the right business or career strategy would be to take less risk. But in a connected age, it turns out that the more risk you take, the faster you can change and learn and draw on resources you didn’t even know existed. Think of it like learning a new language or moving to a new city: Taking that risks connects you to new people and ideas and places. What’s risky is not expanding the range of your connections, and the new discipline of network science tells us this is as true for the cells inside your brain stem as it is for a financial market. - Joshua Cooper".

Thank you and I will see you inside.

This is me just passing my message in my own way. Call it my opinion, common sense, facts or whatever.
That am right doesn’t make you wrong, that am wrong doesn’t make you right.
Love, live, grow, share, ask, receive, be happy and most importantly. Don’t criticize.

SEMEBU COMES!

(1) (Reply)

Ecobank Fires 1040 Of Its Staff / Urgently Upto 80tonnes Of Cocoa / Kaytech Aluminum Nig Ltd.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.