Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,317 members, 7,811,945 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:28 AM

Uniben And ASUU Strike - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Uniben And ASUU Strike (1146 Views)

Fresh ASUU Strike Looms As Union Reviews Deal With FG / ASUU Strike: FG Confirms Negotiation With Lecturers / 11 Facts About Engineering In Uniben And Other Universities!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uniben And ASUU Strike by Phaytte(f): 7:31am On May 23, 2016
I'm a student of the University of Benin and people have been sending all sorts of messages stating that the university is resuming lectures today following the suspension of the NLC strike (but ASUU is a different body right?). some of those messages have proven to be "old gists" about the 2013 strike, and some have not.
As much as I'm enjoying the strike, I don't want to miss a single lecture. so I'm here asking for clarity.
please help me with the real gist
Re: Uniben And ASUU Strike by vickyb59(m): 8:35am On May 23, 2016
I don't understand this strike o.. no lectures in engineering.. students are not even in class..
Re: Uniben And ASUU Strike by Liljeez(m): 10:12am On May 23, 2016
Phaytte:
(but ASUU is a different body right). so I'm here asking for clarity.
please help me with the real gist
Phaytte,ASUU didn't embark on a personal strike with the govt. ASUU is a subsidiary of NLC,alongside NUJ,NUC,NUT,NUPENG,etc...A strike by NLC affects all of this bodies,thats why

Hope you understand ??
Re: Uniben And ASUU Strike by Phaytte(f): 10:01am On May 24, 2016
Liljeez:
Phaytte,ASUU didn't embark on a personal strike with the govt. ASUU is a subsidiary of NLC,alongside NUJ,NUC,NUT,NUPENG,etc...A strike by NLC affects all of this bodies,thats why

Hope you understand ??

thank you

(1) (Reply)

Nitda Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme 2016 / Uproar Over Death Of 4 Cadets In NDA, 53 Others Expelled / I Want My School To Retain Me As A Lecturer; What Do I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.