Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,827 members, 7,810,180 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:37 PM

Economy Finally In Recession! - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Economy Finally In Recession! (21910 Views)

The Amazon Of Product Testing Finally in Nigeria (For Startups) / IMF Affirms Nigeria As Africa’s Biggest Economy!!! / 5 Reasons Why Nigeria Lost Its Place As Africa’s Largest Economy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Economy Finally In Recession! by everozone: 1:49pm On May 23, 2016
Buhari is working.

1 Like

Re: Economy Finally In Recession! by porka: 1:55pm On May 23, 2016
Hope they won't put excessive pressure on Dr. Yemi Kale to falsify figures next quarter.

Or ask the EFCC to "probe" him for massive "looting" of "trillions of dollars in NBS".

2 Likes

Re: Economy Finally In Recession! by EmekaBlue(m): 1:56pm On May 23, 2016
fvck buhari

1 Like

Re: Economy Finally In Recession! by porka: 2:05pm On May 23, 2016
The biggest thing to worry about right now is how Nigeria will feed itself in the coming months.

Folks, there is shortage of rainfall, and crops have almost missed their seasons.

Add that to the massacre of ethnic farmers in Nigeria's agricultural belt of Benue, Taraba, Nassarawa, Plateau and Kaduna.

It is not funny.

Already, the depletion of the strategic grains reserves is continuing without any hope of replenishing in the short or medium term.

It is almost looking like the Americans will be seen dropping grains from their planes on Nigeria soon.

May God have mercy and forgive us.

3 Likes

Re: Economy Finally In Recession! by Acidosis(m): 2:11pm On May 23, 2016
Lovelynature:
lol... Baba cannot offer what he doesn't have na. So gat to do what he does best - travel, lie, blame and promise - just to defend his cluelessness.

As for Mr. Adesina, that guy zombiesm is quite irredeemable. He is simple living in self-deception.

Remember your saying sometime ago and I quote, '' zombies are more optimistic than Buhari'' - Acidosischeesycheesycheesy

grin grin grin grin

Glad to know our quote is going places
Re: Economy Finally In Recession! by igwegeorgiano(m): 2:16pm On May 23, 2016
babs01:
Hmmmm! APC finally finished Nigeria
the dullard can go on and bring d country down on her belly i dont care anymore. we askef for it

1 Like

Re: Economy Finally In Recession! by kechywillz(m): 2:24pm On May 23, 2016
That man Buhari wants to kill us after finishing us.

Thunder fire him left nyash there
Re: Economy Finally In Recession! by Abilitya: 2:30pm On May 23, 2016
whichever way we look at the oil price, Nigeria will still have a problem to contend with. high oil price in the world market is equal to high oil price in Nigeria, which will be outrageous in view of subsidy removal. low oil price in the world market is suppose to give us low fuel price in Nigeria, even without subsidy. this government should just quit this excuses and work for the good of the country.
Re: Economy Finally In Recession! by freshinko: 3:23pm On May 23, 2016
President Buhari is quite unstoppable as he unwittingly dribbbles the whole country to the far edge of the post. It is time for the country to re-enforcce and stop almighty President Buhari before he scores a disheartening goal. This goal if scored, will push the country down to relegation. I pray the masses will not be relegated also.
Re: Economy Finally In Recession! by idupaul: 3:24pm On May 23, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:
It's Nothing New cool cool cool cool

80% of Nigeria income was from crude oil, now oil price has dropped from $140 to $40... We are surely paying the price of our past and current political leaders for not diversifying our Economy.

This is just basic secondary school economics cool cool cool

It's now left for Buhari to improve on what we have and try diversifying into Agriculture and other sectors of the economy cool cool cool

I voted Buhari but dude let's get serious and tell ourselves the truth ..that man ain't gonna achieve much ..his approach to things is vision less and lacking of divine wisdom
Re: Economy Finally In Recession! by bamosagie(m): 3:27pm On May 23, 2016
Mynd44:
Not in recession yet. You need two quarters of negative growth to be in recession
Re: Economy Finally In Recession! by SamuelAnyawu(m): 3:30pm On May 23, 2016
idupaul:

I voted Buhari but dude let's get serious and tell ourselves the truth ..that man ain't gonna achieve much ..his approach to things is vision less and lacking of divine wisdom

I never voted Buhari and will never vote for him. But I live for the truth.
Re: Economy Finally In Recession! by jesuspikinjp(m): 4:28pm On May 23, 2016
cococandy:
Same thing happened during buhari's last rule.
That man has always been a curse to Nigeria

when it was only rich and affluence people that eat bread and drink milk.
Re: Economy Finally In Recession! by bezimo(m): 4:29pm On May 23, 2016
We warned them that Buhari has a history of leading retrogressive governments but our SW brothers thought otherwise. Now enjoy the retrogressive change and feel the impact.
Tomatoes now a luxury!!! Only under a Buhari led govt.

Since Buhari has demonstrated he is clearly incapable of managing Nigerias problems as he is clearly worsening things due to his ill conceived decisions.

2 options.
Either something happens that takes Buhari out of the leadership scene in Nigeria through whatever means, and another better leader takes over OR Nigerians continue to suffer in worsening dimensions as price of commodities continues to skyrocket like it has never been before.

1 Like

Re: Economy Finally In Recession! by cococandy(f): 4:35pm On May 23, 2016
jesuspikinjp:

when it was only rich and affluence people that eat bread and drink milk.
Yea it was horrible.
From my parents and parents-in-law narration
Re: Economy Finally In Recession! by snezBaba: 5:33pm On May 23, 2016
InvertedHammer:

/
Can you imagine if one of you lazy fellows had cultivated tomatoes all these while you were perambulating the city with your CVs, you will be sitting on a gold mine right now.

\
Oh really? ,show me your farm IDIOT and kindly expose ur silliness more by providing proof that I av graduated from the university....Zombies wey never chop
Re: Economy Finally In Recession! by rafcrown(m): 7:16pm On May 23, 2016
FAYOSE NO 2?
alexistaiwo:
hmmmmmmmm.
Dear God,
You Took away my favorite Singer (Michael Jackson)
Also took away my favorite Rapper (Dagrin)
You took away my favorite Actor (Sam Loko)
Took away My favorite Comedian (Dede One Day)
God, Am writing this to let you know that President Buhari is my Favorite President
Hope To Hear From You Soon....
YOUR son

1 Like

Re: Economy Finally In Recession! by Dlionsheart: 7:30pm On May 23, 2016
All thanks to those who said buhari's certificate should be over looked for a NEPA bills paper as an alternative.
Re: Economy Finally In Recession! by Chukzyfcb(m): 7:37pm On May 23, 2016
erico2k2:

Oga as a 5 day if I post £1000 I get N450, 000.
Very soon 5 he paper on which N50 is printed on would be worth more 5hat N50. 5hat when reality Will set in.
Me I Don port back to London 4 the time being
The MPC committee has swung into action with their meeting that started today. The outcome of the meeting will determine strongly what happens next in the economy.
Re: Economy Finally In Recession! by OYELLOLO: 8:23pm On May 23, 2016
[quote author=SamuelAnyawu post=45889511]It's Nothing New cool cool cool cool

80% of Nigeria income was from crude oil, now oil price has dropped from $140 to $40... We are surely paying the price of our past and current political leaders for not diversifying our Economy.

It's now left for Buhari to improve on what we have and try diversifying into Agriculture and other sectors of the economy cool cool cool

We must not depend on oil money before we can diversify. The right economic policy is just the trick. Many developed countries like Japan don't have mineral resources not to talk of having oil, but see where they are today
Re: Economy Finally In Recession! by RichyRodman(m): 9:29pm On May 23, 2016
I predicted doom for Nigerians precisely 1 week after Buhari won election that we're in for suffering! Some people lambasted me but we can see what's going on now? Fuel is now N150 in fillings stations and N200 at black markets,bag of rice is now N15,000 ordinary tomato u need N3000 to buy the one that would be enough for 1 pot of stew,they charge N50 for every bank account transferring money to another account either for business transaction,for payments or as a form of assisting the receiver. They're building toll gates all over Nigeria oh! Taxing Nigerians indirectly! Transport price has gone up,staple foodstuffs like bread,indomie even milk have all gone up! Because we're ruled by a heartless retired military man! May God help this country and save us from his clutches AMEN!!!
Re: Economy Finally In Recession! by InvertedHammer: 10:59pm On May 23, 2016
snezBaba:

Oh really? ,show me your farm IDIOT and kindly expose ur silliness more by providing proof that I av graduated from the university....Zombies wey never chop
/
Stop exposing your idiocy.

People still in college have hands.

Go and farm. There are no jobs especially for goons.
\
Re: Economy Finally In Recession! by Nobody: 8:26am On May 24, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:
It's Nothing New cool cool cool cool

Agriculture is coming on stream and the Fulani herdmens are navigating. lipsrsealed
Re: Economy Finally In Recession! by snezBaba: 9:39am On May 24, 2016
InvertedHammer:

/
Stop exposing your idiocy.

People still in college have hands.

Go and farm. There are no jobs especially for goons.
\
Ogbeni show me farm and I will know what to to say. Mumu.Empty skull good as that of a dead man
Re: Economy Finally In Recession! by judondasylva(m): 3:05pm On May 24, 2016
We told them but they wouldn't listen now look at where we are headed to
Re: Economy Finally In Recession! by aparazi: 12:21pm On Oct 01, 2016
In times like this, Nigerians cannot but be optimistic

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Food Importation: Nigeria At Risk Of Hunger, Says Dangote / LG Chairman Locks Akerodo Market For Being Dirty / Guide on writing for profit using iwriter.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.