Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,108 members, 7,814,891 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:14 PM

Ponmile Pelumi, OAU Student's Painting Goes Viral - Art, Graphics & Video (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Ponmile Pelumi, OAU Student's Painting Goes Viral (46421 Views)

Artist Goes Viral By Incorporating Water Into Painting(picture) / [video] Aramide – Ponmile (reminisce’s Cover) Video / This "Amazing" Painting Sold For 43.8 Million Dollars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ponmile Pelumi, OAU Student's Painting Goes Viral by imarrpopson: 5:49pm On May 23, 2016
wow
Re: Ponmile Pelumi, OAU Student's Painting Goes Viral by Gordieshegz(m): 6:32pm On May 23, 2016
duni04:

Wrong. That's the front of block 1 in faj

bro...you got it wrong..he was right..block one in faj doesnt have any building like the one in front in this picture
Re: Ponmile Pelumi, OAU Student's Painting Goes Viral by Gordieshegz(m): 6:34pm On May 23, 2016
duni04:

Wrong. That's the front of block 1 in faj

bro...you got it wrong..he was right..block one in faj doesnt have any building like the one in front in this picture...the common room buildingin front of it doesn't correspond with the building in that picture...
Re: Ponmile Pelumi, OAU Student's Painting Goes Viral by piagetskinner(m): 6:34pm On May 23, 2016
Cool sturvs wink wink
Re: Ponmile Pelumi, OAU Student's Painting Goes Viral by fabfunmi(f): 6:47pm On May 23, 2016
fabulous!!!!!!!!!
Re: Ponmile Pelumi, OAU Student's Painting Goes Viral by adaweezy(m): 6:57pm On May 23, 2016
Iamdagreatguy:

Sorry it's block 4 and 5,,do your research well.
The painting was done from block 5 faj besides that behind 4 & 5 of faj is a football field and another mini football field then man o war base.
Re: Ponmile Pelumi, OAU Student's Painting Goes Viral by pamcode(m): 7:05pm On May 23, 2016
funstufz:
Nice painting from Mr. Ponmile
Thanks Op for bringing it up
God Bless this Fora
God bless you too bro
Re: Ponmile Pelumi, OAU Student's Painting Goes Viral by Fynestboi: 7:47pm On May 23, 2016
oluwarichie07:

awo freak, grow up, that's Faj and not Awo. plus u dint read up at all, u just saw the picture and opened yuar (Pete Edochie's voice) big mouth ....

I wish I can snap that place and send it now, but am not on campus now, once I resume you will get it. undecided undecided
Re: Ponmile Pelumi, OAU Student's Painting Goes Viral by Fynestboi: 7:49pm On May 23, 2016
Rednaxelot:
you fall my hand big time!

you can't be pardoned on this err, it should not be you at all!

Lol.
It looks like Awo, for real. Well.
Re: Ponmile Pelumi, OAU Student's Painting Goes Viral by demolinka(m): 8:00pm On May 23, 2016
Powerful! Those buildings r blk 4 n 5, but that water point is in front of blk 1.

Dem days...
Re: Ponmile Pelumi, OAU Student's Painting Goes Viral by Safemode(m): 8:18pm On May 23, 2016
joey150:
i do not know why, but paintings do not amaze me
You should be amazed with this super masterpiece.
to me, this is d best painting I v ever seen
Re: Ponmile Pelumi, OAU Student's Painting Goes Viral by Rednaxelot: 9:01pm On May 23, 2016
Fynestboi:

Lol.
It looks like Awo, for real. Well.
it doesn't look like Awo block 5 and 6 you mentioned.
had you said block 7 and 8, one would still pardon you. but you bleep up big time.

tolexander!
Re: Ponmile Pelumi, OAU Student's Painting Goes Viral by Fynestboi: 9:07pm On May 23, 2016
Rednaxelot:
it doesn't look like Awo block 5 and 6 you mentioned.
had you said block 7 and 8, one would still pardon you. but you bleep up big time.

tolexander!

Chaii Oga MI, I didn't look at the building vividly, I was only staring at the borehole tank that looks exactly same structure With that in Awo, it was later I checked, and I discovered the building behind the first block.
Re: Ponmile Pelumi, OAU Student's Painting Goes Viral by Rednaxelot: 9:15pm On May 23, 2016
Fynestboi:

Chaii Oga MI, I didn't look at the building vividly, I was only staring at the borehole tank that looks exactly same structure With that in Awo, it was later I checked, and I discovered the building behind the first block.
lol I understand grin

only block 7 and 8 in Awo Hall have the same structure with the blocks in Faj Hall not block 5 & 6. cheesy

how u dey, hope you are enjoying the holiday?
Re: Ponmile Pelumi, OAU Student's Painting Goes Viral by Brightolanton(m): 9:34pm On May 23, 2016
That's definitely awo hall, between bk 6 and 8. Anyway, am proud of your bro, keep the flag flying. Greatest ife
Re: Ponmile Pelumi, OAU Student's Painting Goes Viral by Fynestboi: 9:43pm On May 23, 2016
Rednaxelot:
lol I understand grin

only block 7 and 8 in Awo Hall have the same structure with the blocks in Faj Hall not block 5 & 6. cheesy

how u dey, hope you are enjoying the holiday?

Yelz sir.

The holiday aint funny, just boring.
Re: Ponmile Pelumi, OAU Student's Painting Goes Viral by kenoz(m): 11:01pm On May 23, 2016
Wow !

This is lovely
Re: Ponmile Pelumi, OAU Student's Painting Goes Viral by butterflyeffect4(m): 8:06am On May 24, 2016
joey150:
if u are a true fan of art, it sure will appeal to u. this is pure vintage
Re: Ponmile Pelumi, OAU Student's Painting Goes Viral by Nobody: 9:55am On May 24, 2016
joey150:
you just try watching Bob Ross's the joy of painting. the man can create the most beautiful natural scenes on a canvas. any episode would do. just check any on YouTube
Re: Ponmile Pelumi, OAU Student's Painting Goes Viral by yankison(m): 8:59pm On May 24, 2016
Omotayor123:
Wow... It looks very real and captivating. Any lover of art work will fall for this.

I can't stop admiring it. I just love paintings. cheesy grin

how are you tayo. You look good.
Re: Ponmile Pelumi, OAU Student's Painting Goes Viral by Omotayor123(f): 9:16pm On May 24, 2016
yankison:

how are you tayo. You look good.
Aww. Tnx. You look good too smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chadwick Boseman: A Nairalander's Photorealistic Drawing!! / Bamaiyi Art: Why I Painted Tinubu, Peter Obi And Atiku / Stunning Pictures Of Female Surfers Underwater

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.