Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,782 members, 7,810,038 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:07 PM

My Fans Offer S3X To Me, Tiwa Savage Is A Lovely Soul, Tolufame Reveals - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Fans Offer S3X To Me, Tiwa Savage Is A Lovely Soul, Tolufame Reveals (523 Views)

Why Wizkid Is Special To Me -tiwa Savage / Sam Gee: Happy New Yew Year To My Fans Out There / My Fans Offer S3X To Me, Tiwa Savage Is A Lovely Soul, Tolufame Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Fans Offer S3X To Me, Tiwa Savage Is A Lovely Soul, Tolufame Reveals by bond007i(m): 2:22pm On May 23, 2016
Tolufame who is signed under Allyhills records in an exclusive interview with Rainbow Magazine reveals plans of an EP, talks award nominations, Relationship and Tiwa Savage as well as his fans.

RM: So, Tolu.
Its been a while you dropped a track, We hear you are working on something new

Tolu: Yeah my fans are hungry for more content from me so I decided to drop an EP with three amazing songs, Had to put much work into it And show my fans more of my talent.

RM: Oh... Three tracks... That's lovely,... We also hear that you Have CDQ on one of the tracks

Tolu: Yes on this street anthem called 'champion', I had to feature a soldier from the street to spice it up and CDQ lived up to expectations can't wait for the fans to hear this.

RM: I can't wait to hear this too What are the titles of the other tracks?

Tolu: There's 'pretty mama' then my favourite 'new tinz'

RM: when's the release date for this EP?

Tolu: It's going to be first week in July the label will announce specific day this week.

RM: Okay... You are still under the management of Allyhills records, yea?

Tolu: Yes I am

RM: How is your relationship with the Mavin Crew?

Tolu: They are my family, Our bond is beyond just industry, We are brothers in arms... Donjazzy is my mentor

RM: How do you feel about your nomination for 'new artiste of the year' in the ACIA awards?

Tolu: I feel honoured that some people took out time to recognise my talent, It's a refreshing feeling.

RM: Do you think your EP when released will affect the outcome of the awards? I.e making you win it?

Tolu: Oh definitely it might, the songs are so good and strong it may cause an increase in my chances

RM: What other awards have you bagged/been nominated?

Tolu: Some other awards in universities and schools but ACI is my first international award.

RM: The headies will be coming up this year again... Which of your tracks do you think can make it to nomination?

Tolu: Hmm, Pardon me if I say all, They are that good

RM: Oh, great... So, let's talk about your fans

Tolu: Sure

RM: How are they to you on social media?

Tolu: They love me, they expect a lot from me so they wait on me, But they support me a lot.

RM: You are handsome I must confess (Nigerian trey songz, as some people call you)... Do you get sexual/relationship advances from female fans?

Tolu: A lot laughs, But I find it flattering, And I appreciate it

RM: On domestic violence, where do you stand?  I.e. your opinion

Tolu: I'm totally against it.

RM: Before I let you go I... Is Tolu now in a relationship?

Tolu: Naaaa, Not in the plan for me, For now.

RM: The last I asked Tolu was in a relationship with his 'prettyones' is that still the case?

Tolu: Oh that's still the case, My fans are my all

RM: Good stuff.... Lastly, we hear Tiwa and Teebillz are back together... What can you say about that?

Tolu: I dunno much about that but I always pray for them.

RM: What can you tell us about Tiwa and how did you feel when you first heard the news of their break up.

Tolu: Tiwa is an amazing person a sweet soul, When I heard the news I prayed for them.

RM: Thanks for your time Tolu....

Tolu: U welcome.

WE ALL WISH TOLUFAME THE BEST IN HIS CAREER!

(C) RAINBOW MAGAZINE 2016

Re: My Fans Offer S3X To Me, Tiwa Savage Is A Lovely Soul, Tolufame Reveals by benedictnsi(m): 2:23pm On May 23, 2016
Akuko uwa

(1) (Reply)

Create Your Logo Here / Unbelievable: See What Happens To A 4 Year Old Whenever He Sees A Motocycle. / Can This Picture Be True?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.