Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,447 members, 7,819,651 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:54 PM

Check Her Out.. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Check Her Out.. (401 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Her Out.. by IStandWLanicky: 3:02pm On May 23, 2016
I present to you #miss nairaland 2016/2017 she's beautifully beautiful, intelligent, she's got good character, good conversational skills, and a lovable personality.
She also possess a concrete knowledge of Nairaland and a good understanding of how this forum works.
This includes knowing the rules and abiding by them.

It is no doubt that LANICKY meets the aforementioned criteria.
Asides her dazzling good looks, she is also someone who possesses a lovable character and tremendous and enviable personality.
Those who are active on this forum should understand the point I am driving at.
She is a responsible and well mannered young lady, who hardly engages in fights or duels with anyone. She respects set boundaries and tries her best not to cross them.

LANICKY is a very intelligent fellow,this you can basically infer this from the comments she makes and the kind of threads she creates.
She shares her opinions on issues with maturity, wit and a smear of humor.
LANICKY is also an active member of this forum who understands and abides by the rules.
This alone goes to tell what a responsible young lady she is.
What other qualities does one require? What else should prompt you to vote?
We don't want a miss nairaland who would just win the crown and become dormant.
We don't want a miss nairaland who would walk away with this prestigious crown and become inactive.

We don't want a miss nairaland who would win and literally disappear from the surface of this forum.
This is miss "Nairaland" and whosoever should win this competition must have a passion for this

forum:

Nicky- has passion for this forum.
Nicky -deserves the crown.
nicky -deserves Your Vote.
Vote For black Beauty
Vote For Intelligence
Vote For Character
Vote Not fight
Vote Nicky For Miss Nairaland 2016/2017

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Check Her Out.. by Nobody: 3:05pm On May 23, 2016
She is gorgeous..... kiss

1 Like

Re: Check Her Out.. by Nobody: 3:46pm On May 23, 2016
Wow Beautiful! shocked
Re: Check Her Out.. by Alocia(f): 3:59pm On May 23, 2016
kiss kiss
Re: Check Her Out.. by IStandWLanicky: 4:55pm On May 23, 2016
Pinkfeet1:
Wow Beautiful! shocked
Guess you will vote her

1 Like

Re: Check Her Out.. by unapapadeycraze: 5:54pm On May 23, 2016
This lanicky fine sha. I want to fvck her.

See pink lips, see spotless face, see beautiful natural hair, see smile. Pls if i have her as my wife, what else am i looking for in a lady? Good character, she has that.

Lanicky, would you marry me?cheesy.
Re: Check Her Out.. by lanicky(f): 6:04pm On May 23, 2016
unapapadeycraze:
This lanicky fine sha. I want to fvck her.

See pink lips, see spotless face, see beautiful natural hair, see smile. Pls if i have her as my wife, what else am i looking for in a lady? Good character, she has that.

Lanicky, would you marry me?cheesy.

Lol.. Thanks for the compliment. kiss

Emm..isn't it too early to talk about marriage? lipsrsealed
Re: Check Her Out.. by unapapadeycraze: 6:08pm On May 23, 2016
lanicky:

Lol.. Thanks for the compliment. kiss

Emm..isn't it too early to talk about marriage? lipsrsealed

yeah, let's talk about marriage after the contestcheesy.

You saw the thread where i told you to come to my house after the contest? Really! I wanna c u in real life.

(1) (Reply)

President Barack Obama Makes Historic Visit To Hiroshima, Honors Victims Of The / Only Those Conversant With Books Of The Bible Will Understand The Fun In This / Explanation Needed On..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.