Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,752 members, 7,809,886 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:36 PM

Gulfstream Consulting Services Interview Request: Did You Get This Email? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Gulfstream Consulting Services Interview Request: Did You Get This Email? (506 Views)

How True Is This Interview Request / Pls Who Got This Email Invite / Pathway Services Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Gulfstream Consulting Services Interview Request: Did You Get This Email? by inas911(m): 3:08pm On May 23, 2016
I got an email from Gulfstream Consulting Services indicating that i should show up for their interview. Sincerely speaking i thought it was a scam or one of all these GNLD seminars in disguise. As a result i did not even prepare. I went for the interview, lo and behold, the company, the interview, everthing looked real cos all the panel was ONLY oyibo people shocked shocked shocked. No Nigerian. I was interviewed and was faced with a test i didnt even prepare for. Though it has to do with Web Programing and am a web programer grin grin grin grin grin. Everything just enter for me. I saw in the email that the interview was scheduled for Port-Hacourt and Lagos residence ONLY.

This is my own experience. If you got their email, please prepare yourself ooh. cos the interview is just for 23rd/5 & 24th/5. As at writing this article, they are in PH and i hear they are done with Lagos. So lets hope we get the job. They are actually a Canadian based company coming to Nigerua. Sounds promising abi? I even hear say their pay go well shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Please lets hear your own experience and how your own interview went.

(1) (Reply)

KPMG Nigeria Graduate Trainee Programme 2015/2016 / Jobs For Students / A Crime Called Idleness – Shola Victor Aluko

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.