Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,186 members, 7,822,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

You Need A Custom Domain And Free Custom Email? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / You Need A Custom Domain And Free Custom Email? (329 Views)

Free Custom Or Company Email Address With Hosting / How To Setup A Custom Domain Name For Your Blogger Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Need A Custom Domain And Free Custom Email? by Frankicent(m): 6:33pm On May 23, 2016
Different between a custom domain and a sub domain..

Custom domain- Yourdomain.com
Subdomain- YourDomain.Company. Com e.g .com

A sub domain shows your audience you aren't ready to start a business or own a blog. A blog with a custom domain and custom email Tell's your audience how serious your are.... See reason...

1: If shows you ready to join the competition
2:It makes your audience take you serious.
3: A custom domain is easy To memorialize.
4: It help build your brand...
5: It's SEO friendly

I"l help you create a custom domain of your choice + free custom email @4k only.... If you really serious about owing a custom domain... Send me a mail to
Admin@Geeklogic.net or WhatsApp me +2348130978745

WHY SHOULD YOU TRUST ME?

My custom email is real
My blogging career is @risk if I scam you
Scamming you will only give me a bad name
my number is there also

HAVE BEEN IN BLOGGING BUSINESS FOR 4YEARS NOW STILL COUNTING.

.... Send me a mail to Admin@GeekLogic.Net I"l setup your custom domain with 24hours after I see payment and confirm your from you your domain choice of name..... Just 4k only

(1) (Reply)

Domain Appraisal: Blogbytech.com / EWR / Want To Monetize The Texts In Your Blog Or Website, See How

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.