Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,815 members, 7,810,130 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:21 PM

Graduate Commercial Future Leaders Programme 2016 - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Graduate Commercial Future Leaders Programme 2016 (5839 Views)

Apply For The GSK Graduate Commercial Management Future Leaders Programme 2017 / Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 / Future Leaders Programme Graduate (2016) With GSK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Graduate Commercial Future Leaders Programme 2016 by jay6records: 10:37pm On May 23, 2016
GlaxoSmithKline (GSK), one of the world's leading research based pharmaceutical and healthcare companies, is committed to improving the quality of human life by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer. GSK employs over 97,000 employees in over 100 countries worldwide.

GlaxoSmithKline Consumer Nigeria Plc is one of Africa's largest consumer healthcare companies, producing leading brands such as Lucozade, Ribena and Panadol.

We are recruiting to fill the position below:

Job Title: Commercial (Pharmaceuticals) Future Leaders Graduate Programme 2016
Requisition ID: WD74890
Position: Full time
Functional area: Commercial

Apply via
http://www.pushresume.com/job_detail2/794
Re: Graduate Commercial Future Leaders Programme 2016 by christhavemercy(f): 7:35am On May 25, 2016
why is this post not drawing folks?

1 Like

Re: Graduate Commercial Future Leaders Programme 2016 by Nobody: 7:54am On May 25, 2016
christhavemercy:
why is this post not drawing folks?

I wonder ooo. I guess people are still preparing their essays.
Though I have applied, Im yet to receive the test invite. Have u applied?
Re: Graduate Commercial Future Leaders Programme 2016 by doxarised(m): 6:16pm On May 25, 2016
please how did you go about the two application questions asked. I want to be clear. Thanks
Re: Graduate Commercial Future Leaders Programme 2016 by doxarised(m): 8:31pm On May 25, 2016
boro11:

Please how did you go about the two application questions asked. I want to be clear. Thanks
Re: Graduate Commercial Future Leaders Programme 2016 by doxarised(m): 9:01pm On May 25, 2016
boro11:

Re: Graduate Commercial Future Leaders Programme 2016 by bluskyee: 11:38pm On May 25, 2016
That is because they generally don't take much like 3 maximum unlike banks and others where 30 ppl can be employed at a goal.....
Re: Graduate Commercial Future Leaders Programme 2016 by Nobody: 10:27am On May 26, 2016
doxarised:

Please how did you go about the two application questions asked. I want to be clear. Thanks

I answered based on the guidelines they gave. My motivation, interest and all. I'm yet to receive the test invite though
Re: Graduate Commercial Future Leaders Programme 2016 by silentdude(m): 3:56pm On May 26, 2016
bluskyee:

That is because they generally don't take much like 3 maximum unlike banks and others where 30 ppl can be employed at a goal.....

How did you know they pick 3 people at most, do you have fact(s) to prove the veracity of your statement. Thanks as I await your response.

1 Like

Re: Graduate Commercial Future Leaders Programme 2016 by pitbully: 12:18pm On May 27, 2016
silentdude:

How did you know they pick 3 people at most, do you have fact(s) to prove the veracity of your statement. Thanks as I await your response.

Oyah, oga bluskyee come n answer this question. You actually got me 2 wondering...
Re: Graduate Commercial Future Leaders Programme 2016 by bluskyee: 12:32pm On May 27, 2016
pitbully:

Oyah, oga bluskyee come n answer this question. You actually got me 2 wondering...
From experience. BAT only picks one from commercial and one from Engineering making two...Cadbury takes less than 6 (not yearly oo). Most manufacturing companies in Nigeria likes experience hire and when they want to recruit for management team (Senior staff) they prefer masters. Don't forget there are smart junior staff workers who are eyeing this position and they have good recommendations from the shift manager...I have worked with an FMCG...you can do further research on NL check how most manufacturing companies employ and see the numbers that got offer letter oftentimes non...
silentdude:

Re: Graduate Commercial Future Leaders Programme 2016 by silentdude(m): 2:00pm On May 27, 2016
bluskyee:
From experience. BAT only picks one from commercial and one from Engineering making two...Cadbury takes less than 6 (not yearly oo). Most manufacturing companies in Nigeria likes experience hire and when they want to recruit for management team (Senior staff) they prefer masters. Don't forget there are smart junior staff workers who are eyeing this position and they have good recommendations from the shift manager...I have worked with an FMCG...you can do further research on NL check how most manufacturing companies employ and see the numbers that got offer letter oftentimes non...

You made a salient point as regards MAN companies hiring exp. candidates -either recruiting from within as in the case of junior staff or candidates with MSc.- But you can't generalize your fact on the whole MAN companies based on your experience of a few organization taking in a small pool of candidates. Hopefully, GSK would be different.
Wish all applicants best of grace and luck.
Re: Graduate Commercial Future Leaders Programme 2016 by pitbully: 3:51pm On May 27, 2016
bluskyee:

You've actually made valid points, though GSK is not exactly an FMCG...nd analysis of previous GSK graduate recruitment thread on NL seem to support your opinion 100%.
I guess there's no harm in trial sha.. #minimalexpectations mehn
Re: Graduate Commercial Future Leaders Programme 2016 by jay6records: 1:45pm On May 28, 2016
Hi Nairalanders,
Some big companies have been recruiting in the past few days. Kindly follow the link below to apply incase you missed it!
https://madmimi.com/s/a6fcd7

jay6records:
GlaxoSmithKline (GSK), one of the world's leading research based pharmaceutical and healthcare companies, is committed to improving the quality of human life by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer. GSK employs over 97,000 employees in over 100 countries worldwide.

GlaxoSmithKline Consumer Nigeria Plc is one of Africa's largest consumer healthcare companies, producing leading brands such as Lucozade, Ribena and Panadol.

We are recruiting to fill the position below:

Job Title: Commercial (Pharmaceuticals) Future Leaders Graduate Programme 2016
Requisition ID: WD74890
Position: Full time
Functional area: Commercial

Apply via
http://www.pushresume.com/job_detail2/794
Re: Graduate Commercial Future Leaders Programme 2016 by Frankaka8(m): 2:14pm On May 28, 2016
GSK FLP again?? Hmmmm. Last tym after passing d essay test, told we 'll be communicated on what next, only go be give d shocker (2wks later)dat majority of us cannot proceed (regret mail) after another review angry... odas dat scaled thru were also jonzed after telephone call chat. Pls apply buh don't be too expectant... as for me, no-no. undecided
Re: Graduate Commercial Future Leaders Programme 2016 by christhavemercy(f): 5:50pm On May 29, 2016
boro11:

I dont meet the criteria and so i'm reluctant about applying.. was just curious to know why people aren't talking about it and exchanging ideas via this platform
Re: Graduate Commercial Future Leaders Programme 2016 by pitbully: 8:08pm On May 29, 2016
christhavemercy:
I dont meet the criteria and so i'm reluctant about applying.. was just curious to know why people aren't talking about it and exchanging ideas via this platform
Which criteria.......?
As for exchanging of ideas, methink that it cos they are yet to start sending aptitude test links. Besides, there are other threads on this same mata
Re: Graduate Commercial Future Leaders Programme 2016 by Ifeshyne(f): 8:24pm On May 30, 2016
Has anyone gotten any feedback from gsk?
Re: Graduate Commercial Future Leaders Programme 2016 by jay6records: 11:40pm On May 30, 2016
Hi,
Some big companies have been recruiting in the past few days. Kindly follow the link below to apply incase you missed it!

https://madmimi.com/s/fbafd7
Re: Graduate Commercial Future Leaders Programme 2016 by Nobody: 11:56pm On May 30, 2016
Check list
Foreign undergraduate and masters
A little foreign work experience
Reasonable nigerian work experience

If u don't ave all of these, don't bother about gsk
Re: Graduate Commercial Future Leaders Programme 2016 by pitbully: 7:32am On Jun 01, 2016
Who else got this after application?

'Thank you for giving GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) and the GSK Group of Companies the opportunity to review your application and for your interest in a career with us.

Your resume has been entered into our candidate tracking system and if you are selected for an interview or further information is needed, a Recruitment Account Manager will contact you.

We recommend that you continue your job search with us and apply for other positions which interest you.

We are proud to promote an open culture, encouraging people to be themselves and giving their ideas a chance to flourish.  We are an equal opportunity employer'

Thought we were 2 b sent a test or something......
Re: Graduate Commercial Future Leaders Programme 2016 by Blessedgurl(f): 7:37am On Jun 01, 2016
Like they wrote on their website, the tests might start rolling in June.
Re: Graduate Commercial Future Leaders Programme 2016 by jay6records: 10:17pm On Jun 01, 2016
Click for more vacancies
https://madmimi.com/s/d237e7
Re: Graduate Commercial Future Leaders Programme 2016 by pitbully: 10:28am On Jun 02, 2016
Blessedgurl:
Like they wrote on their website, the tests might start rolling in June.

Lets hope so. Did you get same message after application?
Re: Graduate Commercial Future Leaders Programme 2016 by Blessedgurl(f): 2:31pm On Jun 02, 2016
pitbully:

Lets hope so. Did you get same message after application?
Yes
Re: Graduate Commercial Future Leaders Programme 2016 by Ifeshyne(f): 7:37am On Jun 20, 2016
Invitation for the test have started coming in, you guys should check your mail!
Re: Graduate Commercial Future Leaders Programme 2016 by pappyG: 7:34am On Jun 22, 2016
(cool
Re: Graduate Commercial Future Leaders Programme 2016 by Jobsdome: 8:06am On Jun 22, 2016
GSK is greatm Check openings on www.tipsdome.com/category/jobs
Re: Graduate Commercial Future Leaders Programme 2016 by bioduneberry(m): 6:43pm On Jul 19, 2016
I got a test invite this morning.

(1) (Reply)

FCMB OPEN CALL!!! / I Got A Job!!! / Departmnt Of Petroleum Resources Is Recriuting!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.