Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,244 members, 7,818,833 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:17 AM

Ibadan Street In Lagos, A Place With Lowest Supply Of Electricity In Nigeria - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Ibadan Street In Lagos, A Place With Lowest Supply Of Electricity In Nigeria (524 Views)

Plane Crashes Into Car While Trying To Take-off On The Street In Russia (Video) / Plane That Crashed On A Busy Street In Washington (Photos) / Ahmadiyya-Lagos: The Place With The Highest Supply Of Electricity In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ibadan Street In Lagos, A Place With Lowest Supply Of Electricity In Nigeria by nurez305(m): 11:23pm On May 23, 2016
I never knew that, there is a place in Nigeria that enjoy 15hour's light until I came across the Ahmadiya's thread which claimed they enjoy light 22hr or more everyday. I had to go through the comment and I was surprised as people were claiming that they enjoy 24hr light everyday.I felt cheated because
here in my street, hardly we have light for 3hr in a week and we have been paying the same amount with those using light for 24hour. I think my street is the worst when it come to electricity in nigeria.
I'm using this medium to plead to government to help us look into it as we can not be paying for electricity without having light and some people will be boasting of 24hour's light

what did you think about my street
Re: Ibadan Street In Lagos, A Place With Lowest Supply Of Electricity In Nigeria by Sirmuel1(m): 12:57am On May 24, 2016
nurez305:
I never knew that, there is a place in Nigeria that enjoy 15hour's light until I came across the Ahmadiya's thread which claimed they enjoy light 22hr or more everyday. I had to go through the comment and I was surprised as people were claiming that they enjoy 24hr light everyday.I felt cheated because
here in my street, hardly we have light for 3hr in a week and we have been paying the same amount with those using light for 24hour. I think my street is the worst when it come to electricity in nigeria.
I'm using this medium to plead to government to help us look into it as we can not be paying for electricity without having light and some people will be boasting of 24hour's light

what did you think about my street

The one at Ilupeju, right

(1) (Reply)

How Do One Replace A Misplaced Nigerian Passport / Countries To Visit Insearch For Summer Jobs / How Do I Transport Goods Through Train Service In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.