Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,528 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:59 PM

How To Link Your Facebook Profile Or Page To Your Twitter Account - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Link Your Facebook Profile Or Page To Your Twitter Account (402 Views)

Drop Your Twitter Username For More Followers (NEW) / How Can I Convert My Facebook Page To Likes Page? / Facebook Profile Glitch 'kills' Millions. Even Mark Zuckerberg (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Link Your Facebook Profile Or Page To Your Twitter Account by Eferay: 1:49am On May 24, 2016
You can link your Facebook profile or Page to your Twitter account so that you can share your Facebook posts on Twitter. After you've linked your profile or Page, you can choose the types of posts (ex: status, photo) that you want to share on Twitter.

To link your Facebook profile or Page to your Twitter account:

1. Go to www.facebook.com/twitter
2. Click Link to Twitter next to your profile or the Page you want to link
3. Follow the on-screen instructions

To choose the types of posts that you want to share:

1. Go to www.facebook.com/twitter
2. Click Edit Settings below your profile or the Page you linked
3. Click to check the box next to the things you want to share on Twitter
4. Click Save Changes

Note: Only posts that have been shared with Public on Facebook will be shared on Twitter

In my next article I will show you how to link your Twitter Account to your Facebook profile and page.

Hope this article was useful?

(1) (Reply)

How To Choose The Perfect Wordpress Theme For Your Website / Sign Up And Test Hiipeeps.com Social Network / I Want To Convert My Offline Business Into An Online Biz.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.