Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,693 members, 7,955,622 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:02 AM

The Lagos State Government Has Started Online Registration Of Jobless People - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / The Lagos State Government Has Started Online Registration Of Jobless People (21977 Views)

FG Begins Online Registration Of Unemployed Youths / FG Begins Online Registration Of Unemployed Nigerians / At Last After Four Months Of Jobless, I Got A Dream Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Lagos State Government Has Started Online Registration Of Jobless People by YoursGEJ(m): 7:18am On May 26, 2016
With the speed with which Lagos is developing, National Assembly might have to pass a law to slow them down so that other states can catch up grin

2 Likes

Re: The Lagos State Government Has Started Online Registration Of Jobless People by rhektor(m): 7:20am On May 26, 2016
Dobxy:
The Lagos State government has started online registration of jobless people to enable it develop appropriate intervention programmes.

The exercise, under the auspices of the Ministry of Wealth Creation and Employment, will also provide data and profiles of jobless youths, with a view to training them.

Unemployed youths are advised to register online at http://wealthcreation.lagosstate.gov.ng/employment-registrationlagos.

During registration, residents will be expected to provide pertinent information, including education level and skills.

They might be planning another bash of deportation
Re: The Lagos State Government Has Started Online Registration Of Jobless People by derastic(m): 7:23am On May 26, 2016
registration is not work
Re: The Lagos State Government Has Started Online Registration Of Jobless People by CharlieMaria(m): 7:25am On May 26, 2016
nnamdiokere45:
ok...bt still, lets us take our time to pray for tomato in Nigeria,dat God may help eradicate dose pest disturbing dem. lord hear our prayers
let us also pray dat fuel price wld cum down soonest,lord hear our prayers.
let us pray dat Samuel anyanwu wins imo state governorship election in 2019 so dat douglas road wld av a new face, lord hear our prays. we ask dis tru christ our lord
#ByTheirPrayerPatternYouShallKnowThem. #CatholicSpotted. #CatholicAndProud.
Re: The Lagos State Government Has Started Online Registration Of Jobless People by Larryfest(m): 7:27am On May 26, 2016
I hope this wunt be too stressful for people applying
Re: The Lagos State Government Has Started Online Registration Of Jobless People by YorubaHighness: 7:31am On May 26, 2016
Yoruba people are great.

1 Like

Re: The Lagos State Government Has Started Online Registration Of Jobless People by smsshola(m): 7:33am On May 26, 2016
pongwa:
do you have a degree in beef technology?

get a life biko
Lol

1 Like

Re: The Lagos State Government Has Started Online Registration Of Jobless People by tooman: 7:42am On May 26, 2016
YourNemesis:

Ogun state is rapidly developing , and is not hogwash.
Osun state (Aregbesola) is also working infrastructure wise, but financial constraints is making life hard.

How many PDP controlled states are as active as Ogun and Lagos in infrastructure development? NONE.
have you been to osun recently?
Re: The Lagos State Government Has Started Online Registration Of Jobless People by tooman: 7:44am On May 26, 2016
tbaba1234:

Lagos built the resources from adversity. When the federal withheld funds, they looked within.

A lot of credit has to go to Tinubu, Many people might not like him but the man is a legend.

I believe the federal government is starting on a worse platform after 16 years of PDP misrule. They will get better.
spot on

1 Like

Re: The Lagos State Government Has Started Online Registration Of Jobless People by Nobody: 7:52am On May 26, 2016
Eko Oni Baje Rara
Re: The Lagos State Government Has Started Online Registration Of Jobless People by spartacuz: 7:58am On May 26, 2016
But Fayose is buying beans and turning Ekiti into a hunting zone... Ambode is working, Fayose is celebrating.
Re: The Lagos State Government Has Started Online Registration Of Jobless People by exelseries: 8:13am On May 26, 2016
YourNemesis:

Osun state (Aregbesola) is also working infrastructure wise, but financial constraints is making life hard.

How many PDP controlled states are as active as Ogun and Lagos in infrastructure development? NONE.

Check. Out Enugu, its way ahead of what your APC IS DOING. and was even named among world 100 elite states... Ask sister Google
Re: The Lagos State Government Has Started Online Registration Of Jobless People by tbaba1234: 8:15am On May 26, 2016
exelseries:

Check. Out Enugu, its way ahead of what your APC IS DOING. and was even named among world 100 elite states... Ask sister Google

No state in Nigeria is on Lagos's level..

1 Like

Re: The Lagos State Government Has Started Online Registration Of Jobless People by ibkgab001: 8:15am On May 26, 2016
My people perish because they lack knowledge get a life or your African mentality die with you
Re: The Lagos State Government Has Started Online Registration Of Jobless People by cana882(m): 8:20am On May 26, 2016
TPAND:
Ambode is working...

Lagos seems to be the only model APC can boast of. Others are just hog-wash mirage of failed leadership, including the presidency.

Governing Lagos is just like managing Barcelona F.C. You have all the resources, if you don't use them, they will use themselves. grin
lol.. can't say same for PDP
Re: The Lagos State Government Has Started Online Registration Of Jobless People by TPAND(f): 8:26am On May 26, 2016
YourNemesis:

When I made this I removed party sentiments. But since you are a surface thinker I will give you a swift response.

After Lagos the other two states you can reckon with in terms of infrastructural development are Rivers State, Akwa Ibom, Cross River. And they are all PDP controlled states. Stop sitting down in your house and comfort zone; travel round and see for yourself
Re: The Lagos State Government Has Started Online Registration Of Jobless People by falseman(m): 8:33am On May 26, 2016
adioolayi:

Only for Lagosians....Not for You. Thanks

Sorry I have my US passport. Lagos stinks.
Re: The Lagos State Government Has Started Online Registration Of Jobless People by mmsen: 8:36am On May 26, 2016
Do agberos count amongst the unemployed?
Re: The Lagos State Government Has Started Online Registration Of Jobless People by YourNemesis: 8:43am On May 26, 2016
TPAND:

When I made this I removed party sentiments. But since you are a surface thinker I will give you a swift response.

After Lagos the other two states you can reckon with in terms of infrastructural development are Rivers State, Akwa Ibom, Cross River. And they are all PDP controlled states. Stop sitting down in your house and comfort zone; travel round and see for yourself

Where in my statement did I mention existing infrastructure?
I said fastest growing states. Rivers and Cross River are both stagnant states. Rivers might even be depreciating infrastructurally.
Lagos and Ogun are states on the upward trend.

Cross river is not an infrastructurally developed state, forget the hype of calabar.
Re: The Lagos State Government Has Started Online Registration Of Jobless People by DrTims(m): 8:43am On May 26, 2016
[color=#006600][/color]How can one register for the Lassra programme
pongwa:
v u accessed the site at all? I do not think its for everyone, it is for all lagos state registered residents. I hope you have done your lassra registration
Re: The Lagos State Government Has Started Online Registration Of Jobless People by YourNemesis: 8:45am On May 26, 2016
exelseries:

loool.... stop deceiving urself.... everyone from Enugu are always here complaining that the state has virtually come to a standstill since Ugwuanyi took over.
If PDP are so infrastructurally active in Enugu, their successes and projects will fill the FP here the way Lagos topics have been doing. It is a no brainer.
Re: The Lagos State Government Has Started Online Registration Of Jobless People by YourNemesis: 8:46am On May 26, 2016
darecool:

How many states have you travelled to in the last 3 years? Please try and know Nigeria beyond where you live because some states don't make noise doesn't mean they aren't progressing.

I NEVER Said states that don't make noise are no progressing
But progress has many levels. Some states are progressing faster than others, and that is the plain fact.
Re: The Lagos State Government Has Started Online Registration Of Jobless People by hectorswag(m): 9:00am On May 26, 2016
YourNemesis:

Don't even mention Aregbesola here! That man behaves psychotic to me - imagine giving an ordinary mug to a best graduating student of UNIOSUN and he's proud of himself for that? Very lame!
angry
Re: The Lagos State Government Has Started Online Registration Of Jobless People by YourNemesis: 9:01am On May 26, 2016
hectorswag:

Don't even mention Aregbesola here! That man looks like a re.tard to me - imagine giving an ordinary mug to a best graduating student of UNIOSUN and he's proud of himself for that? Very stu.pid!
angry

what does giving mug to a good performing student got to do with my point?
Does that negate the fact that he is currently engaging in many projects beneficial to the people of the state? undecided

1 Like

Re: The Lagos State Government Has Started Online Registration Of Jobless People by mayskit4luv(m): 9:06am On May 26, 2016
Thank God I'm going home!
Re: The Lagos State Government Has Started Online Registration Of Jobless People by hectorswag(m): 9:09am On May 26, 2016
Apelex:

Is that the first thing that comes to your mind about the news??

He's very right for thinking like that! I admire people who are shrewd and don't just laud every idea that comes along without considering the consequences.

I'm sure the government wouldn't have made enough preparations for the influx of traffic that website is going to get within the next few days if not hours.

That warning is enough to alert them of the need and I sure hope they heed it.
Re: The Lagos State Government Has Started Online Registration Of Jobless People by tvreporter: 9:12am On May 26, 2016
Lagos State Begins Registering Of Unemployed Youths - APPLY By Clicking Here
Re: The Lagos State Government Has Started Online Registration Of Jobless People by Apelex(m): 9:17am On May 26, 2016
hectorswag:

He's very right for thinking like that! I admire people who are shrewd and don't just laud every idea that comes along without considering the consequences.

I'm sure the government wouldn't have made enough preparations for the influx of traffic that website is going to get within the next few days if not hours.

That warning is enough to alert them of the need and I sure hope they heed it.

This is a good development, one should look at the bigger picture of government providing jobs and skill for people and not ignorantly say that the website will crash....

That's a myopic way of thinking...even if the website crashes am very sure it will be fixed and maybe an alternative site released.....
Re: The Lagos State Government Has Started Online Registration Of Jobless People by hectorswag(m): 9:17am On May 26, 2016
YourNemesis:

what does giving mug to a good performing student got to do with my point?
Does that negate the fact that he is currently engaging in many projects beneficial to the people of the state? undecided

That's what we always hear, always engaging never completed. The mug talk was just to enlighten you of the kind of primitive mentality the guy has.
Re: The Lagos State Government Has Started Online Registration Of Jobless People by hectorswag(m): 9:29am On May 26, 2016
Apelex:

This is a good development, one should look at the bigger picture of government providing jobs and skill for people and not ignorantly say that the website will crash....

That's a myopic way of thinking...even if the website crashes am very sure it will be fixed and maybe an alternative site released.....

Well, if I were currently running an online campaign for my company and someone "ignorantly" exclaims that my website will crash, I wouldn't just shrug it off. I would call such person, thank him & ask him for ways he can suggest we avoid the crash, probably he has seen something my IT guys missed, perhaps he could help.

If not, then I guess his opinion was irrelevant, and he's really ignorant. My point is, I don't dismiss any threat or warning whoever the messenger is, you never can tell.
Re: The Lagos State Government Has Started Online Registration Of Jobless People by mapet: 9:45am On May 26, 2016
pongwa:

falseman: :
The site will crash soon but I don't believe this poo
do you have a degree in beef technology?

get a life biko

Does he even have a degree? grin grin
Re: The Lagos State Government Has Started Online Registration Of Jobless People by pongwa(m): 9:50am On May 26, 2016
mapet:

Does he even have a degree? grin grin
I doubt

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria Immigration Service In Another Illegal Recruitment / Pay Package For Stanbic Bank / Internship @ Google Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.