Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,631 members, 7,861,951 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 12:48 AM

Mourinho Set To Fulfil His Dream Of Managing Manchester United - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mourinho Set To Fulfil His Dream Of Managing Manchester United (611 Views)

Manchester United: Mourinho Set To Sign Four Players This Summer / Leicester To Lose Points As Jose Mourinho Set For Shock Chelsea Return (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mourinho Set To Fulfil His Dream Of Managing Manchester United by sportfolder: 8:59am On May 24, 2016
Jose Mourinho is on the verge of fulfilling his dream of managing Manchester United after Louis van Gaal's troubled two-year reign at Old Trafford came to a bitter end.

Van Gaal said he was "very disappointed" to be sacked on Monday just 48 hours after leading United to victory in the FA Cup final against Crystal Palace. [url]naijabet.com[/url]

Missing out on a lucrative Champions League place proved the final straw for the club's United States-based owners, the Glazer family, and they didn't let United's first piece of silverware since the 2013 retirement of legendary boss Alex Ferguson stop them from wielding the axe.

With van Gaal having cleared out his desk at United's Carrington training ground after talks over a settlement for the final year of his three-year contract, which had been worth a reported £6.4 million per year ($9.2 million, 8.2 million euros), the path is clear for former Chelsea manager Mourinho to be confirmed as the new United boss on Tuesday.

Mourinho was sacked by Chelsea in December after a miserable campaign marred by a series of rifts with the club's star players that eventually became intolerable to owner Roman Abramovich as the team, champions just months earlier, languished near the relegation zone. Naijabet

Now the 53-year-old will hope to restore his reputation by........................READ MORE

http://www.9jabet.com/2016/05/24/mourinho-set-to-fulfil-his-dream-of-managing-manchester-united/
Re: Mourinho Set To Fulfil His Dream Of Managing Manchester United by gisthit: 9:05am On May 24, 2016
Nice one
Re: Mourinho Set To Fulfil His Dream Of Managing Manchester United by AliJohn(m): 9:21am On May 24, 2016
Jose no go last
Re: Mourinho Set To Fulfil His Dream Of Managing Manchester United by sportfolder: 9:52am On May 24, 2016
AliJohn:
Jose no go last

I don't agree with you,we should expect to see a change Mourinho.'For me i can't wait for next season to start because is going to a very interesting season.you can watch out for England El classico on [url]Naijabet.com[/url]
Re: Mourinho Set To Fulfil His Dream Of Managing Manchester United by AliJohn(m): 9:57am On May 24, 2016
sportfolder:

I don't agree with you,we should expect to see a change Mourinho.'For me i can't wait for next season to start because is going to a very interesting season.you can watch out for England El classico on [url]Naijabet.com[/url]
jose style of playing isnt gud 4 man u

(1) (Reply)

Website To Watch Euro 2016 / Ronaldo Is Only Disappointing To Journalists - Balotelli / Play ,win And Dont Bother To Reward.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.