Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,188 members, 7,818,614 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:49 PM

Please Beware Of This Fraudster - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Please Beware Of This Fraudster (1229 Views)

How Do I Nail This Fraudster/419er ? / Fraudster Arrested For Withdrawing N1m From Victim’s Account (photo) / BEWARE!!! This Fraudster Got A Piece Of Me, Yesterday. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Beware Of This Fraudster by Exodusontop(m): 12:10pm On May 24, 2016
Good morning nairalanders. i'm gonna make this short, simple and straight to the point.My friend is in a big mess but everything is under control as she has hired the services of a lawyer.
It's being the nature of Kabiru Mohammed, a caretaker of house No.12 & 17, point road, Apapa, Lagos who goes about collecting money form innocent Nigerians for accommodation that doesn't exist anywhere. Kabiru does this for a living, when the innocent Nigerians he has defrauded come for a refund of their money or an accommodation, he goes hiding, then goes to one SUPOL TOYIN in Apapa police station, Area B, collaborate with her who will now invite all the tenants to the station. After Kabiru must have told all the against the tenants without SUPOL TOYIN giving the tenants opportunity to make their own statements, Kabiru will now say ''his boss'' wants everyone out of the building including himself and that will be strongly backed up by SUPOL TOYIN who will now ask Kabiru to refund the tenants' balance and give them two(2) weeks quit notice or else she comes with her boys and arrest everyone.
Now, two of the tenants rent will be expiring by Dec 2016, while one's rent expires July 2016, though one of the tenants rent expired in Mar 30 2016. Thursday, 26th may 2016 has being fixed for the tenants to come for their balance and vacate the building after two weeks.
The tenants have hired the services of a lawyer and written a petition against Kabiru to the Assistant Commissioner of Police who promised to take up the case. Pls fellow nairalanders beware of KABIRU MOHAMMED of no.12 point road Apapa Lagos. He is evil and has met his waterloo.
Below are KABIRU MOHAMMED'S phone numbers :07054317446, 08136024075, 09029003815. Attached is the police's IV to the station and Kabiru's picture.
Feel free to add your own experience of a fraudster or a fraud.

Re: Please Beware Of This Fraudster by Exodusontop(m): 12:15pm On May 24, 2016
Pls Mods this has to be on fp to prevent others from falling prey. thanks
Re: Please Beware Of This Fraudster by SUPOL(m): 12:18pm On May 24, 2016
Noted
Re: Please Beware Of This Fraudster by 4reala(m): 12:29pm On May 24, 2016
Kabiru, Don't worry u will soon be making dat call in one corner of Kirir Kiri, Ole!
Re: Please Beware Of This Fraudster by nepapole(m): 12:42pm On May 24, 2016
Ole jati jati.
Re: Please Beware Of This Fraudster by IRserveMyComent(f): 1:03pm On May 24, 2016
The guy is living large with his rubber watch.
Re: Please Beware Of This Fraudster by Exodusontop(m): 1:09pm On May 24, 2016
My friend just told me that he has being handcuffed by the police and taken to the station...keep updating you guys.
Re: Please Beware Of This Fraudster by sammily(m): 1:41pm On May 27, 2016
Any update on the case?
Re: Please Beware Of This Fraudster by Exodusontop(m): 3:07pm On May 27, 2016
The idiot is on police surveillance, wrote an undertaken to refund all their money in full by end of June cos the police had wanted getting to see the real owner of the house, he(kabiru) begged and begged. The real owner is a white man but he (kabiru) has being fronting a Nigerian to be the owner.
sammily:
Any update on the case?
Re: Please Beware Of This Fraudster by MrBen10(m): 3:51pm On May 27, 2016
Lalasticlala coman see this man oo, biko coman put it on fp to alert others from this potential fraudster

(1) (Reply)

How Drug Traffickers Excrete 50 Wraps Of Cocaine At Murtala Muhammed Internation / See What We Saw When Coming Back From Church Today / Watch Mess Up | Female Soldier Beating A Grown Man Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.