Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,537 members, 7,819,921 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:49 AM

Allow Me To Ask You This Simple Question.... - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Allow Me To Ask You This Simple Question.... (354 Views)

Check Bitcoin/usd Current Price Directly From Your Blog With This Simple Widget / Allow Me To Ask You This Simple Question About Your Business / Allow Me To Ask You This Simple Question.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Allow Me To Ask You This Simple Question.... by UMSTrainingHub: 12:46pm On May 24, 2016
If you had a Chanel bag, would you fill it with sweet wrappers, a squashed chewing gum, 'pupu-ed' pampers and a handful of dirty tissues?

The content of your website/blogsite should be top class - precise, brand projected and easy; don’t fill it with waffle and useless information.

• Professionally Developed Back-end
• Beautifully Designed Front-end
• Mobile-friendliness on all mobile devices
• 99.9% Uptime Hosting Plan (your site as your 'Global office' must be available 24/7)
• Basic SEO Implementation (FREE)
• Graphics Design Banner (FREE)
• 2-month Website Maintenance (FREE) – T & C apply
• Social Media Set-up (FREE)
• 1,000 real targeted twitter followers (FREE) T & C apply
• Security Set-up against hackers (FREE)

UMS Web Solutions | Web Design | Web Development | Web Maintenance | SEO | e-commerce | Mobile Apps | +2348187428339, +2347034711141 | web@ultramediasolution.com l BBM: 5C3ABB44 l Website : www.ultramediasolution.com/web
Facebook: www.facebook.com/ultramediasolutions/

1 Share

Re: Allow Me To Ask You This Simple Question.... by UMSTrainingHub: 1:05pm On May 24, 2016
DON’T JUST BUILD A STORE. BUILD YOUR BUSINESS.

At UMS, we gives you a easy way to sell products online. We arm you with modern store designs and the powerful features you need to provide a consistent shopping experience that works across desktop, tablet and mobile devices. The online shopping experience once reserved for major online retailers is now at your fingertips.

Our designers and developers will do hard part for you by creatiful beautiful, customizable themes, so you can create a store that’s as unique as your products.

Key Features:

Shopping Cart and Checkout
Mobile Store and Checkout
Filtered Product Search
Digital Goods and Physical Products
Search Engine Optimized Stores
Flexible Shipping Options
Fine-Grained Tax Control
Inventory Management
Android and iPhone Apps

SO HOW DOES IT WORK?

UMS Web Solutions | Web Design | Web Development | Web Maintenance | SEO | e-commerce | Mobile Apps | +2348187428339, +2348187434413 | web@ultramediasolution.com l BBM: 5C3ABB44 l Website : ultramediasolution.com/web | BBM Channel

1 Share

Re: Allow Me To Ask You This Simple Question.... by UMSTrainingHub: 2:33pm On May 24, 2016
Do you want SECURE PAYMENT GATEWAY (Interswitch, GT Pay, Voguepay etc) integrated into your E-commerce or E-store where customers can pay online with their debit or credit card with peace of mind?

KEY FEATURES WE WILL DEPLOY FOR YOU:

Secure Payment Gateway for easy online payment with credit & Debit cards.
USA-based hosting with 99.9% uptime.
1-month FREE Promotions to drive traffic to your e-commerce website.
Ecommerce site functionalities e.g add to cart, wish list and so on.
Products categorization.
Social media presence and integration.
Free listing of website on certain directories.
Monthly maintenance (subject to an agreed fee).
Domain name and hosting renewable yearly.
Many customized email addresses.
Beautiful website Aesthetic.
Mobile friendly e-commerce site.
Shopping Cart and Checkout.
Filtered Product Search.
Search Engine Optimized Stores.
Inventory Management.

Get in touch!

UMS Web Solutions | Web Design | Web Development | Web Maintenance | SEO | e-commerce | Mobile Apps | +2348187428339, +2348187434413 | web@ultramediasolution.com l BBM: 5C3ABB44 l Website : www.ultramediasolution.com

1 Share

Re: Allow Me To Ask You This Simple Question.... by UMSTrainingHub: 3:49pm On May 24, 2016
This is the Question most are asking and want to know about e-commerce…

How does a PAYMENT GATEWAY WORKS for my e-commerce website - In simple terms, how do i get my money when customer pay on my site?

This is what happens every time someone makes an online purchase:

· The customer is prompted to enter their payment details on the merchant’s website. The details are encrypted by the customer’s browser (normally through Secure Socket Layer or SSL) and sent to the merchant’s server.

· The details to the payment gateway adding another layer of encryption.

· Once the payment gateway receives the details, it then sends them to the payment processor used by the merchant account provider.

· The payment processor forwards the transaction details to the card association (VISA, MASTERCARD etc) which then contacts the customer’s card issuer.

· The card issuer will receive an authorisation request and will send a reply based on whether the transaction should proceed or not. If the customer has enough credit in their account and the security details are correct, the card issuer will authorise the transaction. If not, it will give a code that will explain the rejection.

· The payment gateway receives the card issuer’s response and relays it as a relevant message on the merchant’s website….GBAM, money enter merchant account

As web professionals, we will enlighten you on the best features and functionalities of an e-commerce website.

Get in touch!

UMS Web Solutions | Web Design | Web Development | Web Maintenance | SEO | e-commerce | Mobile Apps | +2348187428339, +2348187434413 | web@ultramediasolution.com l BBM: 5C3ABB44 l Website : www.ultramediasolution.com Facebook: www.facebook.com/ultramediasolutions/

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Hp 250 G2 Notebook For Sale / Forsale Used Bb Q10 -18k / Need A Dell Laptop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.