Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,392 members, 7,954,571 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:52 PM

Bet9ja Has Started Cheating Winners..!!!!! - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Bet9ja Has Started Cheating Winners..!!!!! (7641 Views)

Bet9ja Has Ruined My Life, I Staked With N450,000 See The Result / Bet9ja Has Almost Ruin My Life. / I Feel Like Commiting Suicide. Bet9ja Has Finished Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bet9ja Has Started Cheating Winners..!!!!! by bbfanboy01: 12:59pm On May 24, 2016
My people Why is Bet9ja cheating in its #Bet9jaChampions twitter competition. ..??
Here is my genuine observtion peeps.
Formely bet9ja were awesome with d way its competitions were managed ‎& organised.
They will anounce the numbers of winners and how much each of the winners will be credited with via his/her account But now they will anounce just the winners and still woundt pay some of then. As if that wasnt enough. Now they have moved this cheatin habit to the next level. They now even pay winners with BONUS instead of CASH PAYMENT ( All winners of the #Bet9jaChampions Round 9 Were the victims of this) . If u can all recall Bet9ja said the predictions of the #Bet9jaChampions round 10 (Final) would be in this format. " " Correct scores + 1st goal scorer of the match " but now they have changed it to just correct score in other for As many people to win. Now Why does Bet9ja wants this to happen... Well here is the answer. 1st reason is that Bet9ja wants to cheat so many winners by not paying them after announcing them as winners they will jst pay a few. & 2ndly,  for those winners  that they may even decide to  pay, they will be crediting their accounts  with bonus payment instead of cash payments. Now  What is  the difference betwen CASH & BONUS PAYMENT...!  
1)   CASH PAYMENT Is a form of payment that is witdrawable ( wen. Equal to or above 5k) ‎and also u can witdraw any winnings from it.
2) BONUS PAYMENT is non-withdrawable even when you place bets with it and win, u can never withdraw it. . Infact bonuses are traps and here is why. U can only withdraw this  when you have deposited and staked 5 times the amount of bonus given to you and even more  seruis is the fact that your bets must be placed on odds not lower dan 1.80
 E.g if Bet9ja pays you with a #5000 BONUS PAYMENT,  before u can withdraw it, you must have to deposit ‎ x 5 of the  Bonus ( which is  #25000 )  of your own personal cash money into your Bet9ja account  and must also use all of  that #25000 on odds not lower than 1.80 B4 u can then be able to withdraw d bonus of #5000 given to you. To me its not reasonable risking 25k jst bcus u want to b able to widraw d #5000 Bonus. 1 thing am still not certain is that I the management aware of all dis activities..?? Well I tink not. But pls people, if this is how they will be cheating winners, den I tiink its best they stop deceiving pple and jst stop running competitions be it on twitter, Facebook or anywhere. Please lets all keep complaing, twitting, or use watever way we can to stop them from all this. Because am sure the management aren't aware of this.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bet9ja Has Started Cheating Winners..!!!!! by uchezzi(m): 1:50pm On May 24, 2016
it happened to a friend of my who was giving bonus acct of 50k for funding his acct with d same amt,behold me,when he placed a bet with d bonus acct to win 150k.fortunately for him d game drop trying to make withdrawal for was impossible.Went to there office,one e-diot was saying jaggons that he is not aware of such.they tried all there possible best to no avail

3 Likes

Re: Bet9ja Has Started Cheating Winners..!!!!! by bbfanboy01: 2:59pm On May 24, 2016
uchezzi:
it happened to a friend of my who was giving bonus acct of 50k for funding his acct with d same amt,behold me,when he placed a bet with d bonus acct to win 150k.fortunately for him d game drop trying to make withdrawal for was impossible.Went to there office,one e-diot was saying jaggons that he is not aware of such.they tried all there possible best to no avail

You are rite. But if its to give bonuses to new customers thats allowed but no bet company pays winners of its competitions with BONUS PAYMENTS & DATS wat BET9JA did to d round 9 winners of the #Bet9jaChampions competition. Which I totally unfair
Re: Bet9ja Has Started Cheating Winners..!!!!! by Richardonald(m): 7:31pm On May 24, 2016
Try this guys ICELAND CUP(fram reykj vs kopavag @over 2.5

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

WAFU U-17: Golden Eaglets Edge Ghana 3-2 To Win Bronze / UPDATED: How To WRECK Nairabet And Other BOOKMAKERS Every Week Betting On Sports / Tomorrow Bet9ja Game/code

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.