Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,652 members, 7,820,264 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:18 PM

The Diff. Between Innoson & Ford Pick-up. - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / The Diff. Between Innoson & Ford Pick-up. (1275 Views)

Innoson Gives IVM G5, Salary For Life To Man Who Prophesied His Car Business / Lagos Clear Ford Pick Up For Sale / Buy 2015 Ford Pick Up From Micostarmall (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Diff. Between Innoson & Ford Pick-up. by Lexo22(m): 1:23pm On May 24, 2016
It was after senator Ben Murray-Bruce's comment as regards Gov. Ambode of Lagos state donation of 140 new Ford Ranger pick-ups to security agencies that it reoccurred to me that I saw to two pick-ups that belong to FRSC yesterday, of course 0ne of the pick-ups was made by INNOSON VEHICLE MANUFACTURING ltd. while the other was made by FORD . So today I decided to satisfy my curiosity by going back there to observe the clear difference between the two vehicles, after my observation, I was shocked to realise that the only clear difference is the LOGO.

#BUYNAIJATOGROWNAIRA.

Re: The Diff. Between Innoson & Ford Pick-up. by nairamaverick(m): 1:28pm On May 24, 2016
Even the logo almost looks the same, well he's doing is thing.
Re: The Diff. Between Innoson & Ford Pick-up. by Lexo22(m): 1:29pm On May 24, 2016
more photos

Re: The Diff. Between Innoson & Ford Pick-up. by Nobody: 1:29pm On May 24, 2016
In other words, ford is fake
Re: The Diff. Between Innoson & Ford Pick-up. by nepapole(m): 1:47pm On May 24, 2016
victorels:
O ya mi lenu ooo( I wonder ooo).
Re: The Diff. Between Innoson & Ford Pick-up. by Lexo22(m): 3:10pm On May 24, 2016
victorels:

No dear, non ls fake. all we're saying ls that we should buy made ln Nigeria products ln order to boast our economy and create more jobs.

2 Likes

Re: The Diff. Between Innoson & Ford Pick-up. by princetom1(m): 5:56pm On May 24, 2016
Lexo22:

No dear, non ls fake. all we're saying ls that we should buy made ln Nigeria products ln order to boast our economy and create more jobs.

I will consider it, when its worth the money and most importantly, wount put my life at risk. U should check FORD factory and IVM assembly plant and am sure u will run for your life when u see IVM plant.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Diff. Between Innoson & Ford Pick-up. by stanleyuzoh022: 7:34pm On May 24, 2016
Well, Ford started with "One Step" & continuous patronage moved its status to where it is today. IVM can be better if we want it to (When a mother condemns her own daughter, it means bad market for her, & ruins the girls chances of getting heavily priced as well as "purchased" with high value attached to her) Its not the assembly plant or factory that guarantee your safety, it is your level of vehicle understanding/maintenance, good driving skill & God's guidance that guarantees your safety. People buy brand new Benz & Toyota cars today & get involved in accidents the next day.
We must accept the truth & which is; we must encourage local content (Made in Nigeria) products if this economy will ever grow. Buhari will not kill himself for Nigeria Economy to grow. We have to grow the economy ourselves. That is how it is done in the 1st & 2nd world countries. Reduce the pressure on our currency...

2 Likes

Re: The Diff. Between Innoson & Ford Pick-up. by Exponental(m): 8:33pm On May 24, 2016
Very easy for Innoson to dominate the market.
1. Be sure of what you sell.
2. Give salary earners opportunity to buy with payments spread to like 3years with a 3years warranty or 100,000km.
3. Sell shares.
Re: The Diff. Between Innoson & Ford Pick-up. by Samjr(m): 8:43pm On May 24, 2016
I think innoson should come out and bring his products for eyes to see in showrooms and not wait till they come to nnewi to inspect and buy
Re: The Diff. Between Innoson & Ford Pick-up. by chinese8107: 1:59pm On May 25, 2016
you can't make judgement by looking at shape. without looking at the inner stracture like engine transmission chassis ect.

further more you may go and have a test driving. feel if there 's any thing different before you make judgement.
Re: The Diff. Between Innoson & Ford Pick-up. by princetom1(m): 8:13am On May 26, 2016
chinese8107:
you can't make judgement by looking at shape. without looking at the inner stracture like engine transmission chassis ect.

further more you may go and have a test driving. feel if there 's any thing different before you make judgement.

Is quite easy to say, support naija this and that, but i bet u never even been in one of the cars not to talk of driving it urself. Let an expert in here tell u wat he observe

(1) (Reply)

Nissan Altima 04. 580k Negotiable / Toyota Venza 2009 For Sale At #5.350 / 2007 Toyota Corolla Uber Spec Toks @ 1. 6m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.