Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,899 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:32 PM

The Rise And Rise Of Chinua Achebe. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / The Rise And Rise Of Chinua Achebe. (390 Views)

The Rise Of Machines And The Increase In Job Loss / My Twin Brother Just Got A Pay Rise In A Micro Finance Bank: Don't Give Up! / Study: Male Nurses On The Rise And Making More Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Rise And Rise Of Chinua Achebe. by nugavilleshine: 3:20pm On May 24, 2016
Chinua Achebe is a Nigerian novelist and author of Things Fall Apart, a work that in part led to his being called the "patriarch of the African novel."
Born in Nigeria in 1930, Chinua Achebe attended the University of Ibadan. In 1958, his groundbreaking novel Things Fall Apart was published. It went on to sell more than 12 million copies and been translated into more than 50 languages. Achebe later served as the David and Marianna Fisher University professor and professor of Africana Studies at Brown University in Providence, Rhode Island. He dion March 21, 2013, at age 82, in Boston, Massachusetts.

read more@ http://www.kayanddan..com.ng
- Be Inspired

Re: The Rise And Rise Of Chinua Achebe. by Humulity: 5:07pm On May 24, 2016
Our hero past...............

(1) (Reply)

Stop Calling Me Mama G ! I Am Now A Born Again — Patience Ozokwor / What Are Some Things That Full Time Writers Know That Most People Don't? / Do You Require Microstrategy Training In Lagos Or Abuja?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.