Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,207 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:48 PM

How Can I Download Via Youtube? - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / How Can I Download Via Youtube? (1133 Views)

Can I Download Latest Ios 11 On Iphone 6S? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Download Via Youtube? by Decrozz(m): 4:01pm On May 24, 2016
Fellow Techlanders, I need a direction on how to download via YouTube. I've already explored every known avenues I. e savido, cr converter, grabber all to no avail. Your contributions would be highly appreciated.
Re: How Can I Download Via Youtube? by netafric: 4:24pm On May 24, 2016
Re: How Can I Download Via Youtube? by adeniyilamlek(m): 5:17pm On May 24, 2016
if you are using Android ur case is simple just download videoder, tubemate or snaptube just one click
Re: How Can I Download Via Youtube? by ELYMAXiimus(m): 8:27pm On May 24, 2016
You don't need to download any app to do this. Once you're at the page of the video, don't click watch. Instead, go to the link of the page and cut everything from the dot (.) before Y to the left. Then replace them with ss and click enter in your browser.

Let me exemplify:

assuming this is the link to the video: www.youtube.com/how-to-download

clear from the dot leftwards. Then you have youtube.com/how-to-download

now, put ss before the link: ssyoutube.com/how-to-download

insert it into your tab (if it isn't already there) and click enter.

You will be redirected to a page where you can select options on which particular file of the video you wish to download: mp4, mp3, 3gp etc.

Choose one suitable for your device and you're good to go. smiley
Re: How Can I Download Via Youtube? by muyico0le(m): 12:18pm On May 25, 2016
Re: How Can I Download Via Youtube? by Decrozz(m): 2:19pm On May 25, 2016
ELYMAXiimus:
You don't need to download any app to do this. Once you're at the page of the video, don't click watch. Instead, go to the link of the page and cut everything from the dot (.) before Y to the left. Then replace them with ss and click enter in your browser.

Let me exemplify:

assuming this is the link to the video: www.youtube.com/how-to-download

clear from the dot leftwards. Then you have youtube.com/how-to-download

now, put ss before the link: ssyoutube.com/how-to-download

insert it into your tab (if it isn't already there) and click enter.

You will be redirected to a page where you can select options on which particular file of the video you wish to download: mp4, mp3, 3gp etc.

Choose one suitable for your device and you're good to go. smiley
Thanks bro
Re: How Can I Download Via Youtube? by Decrozz(m): 2:24pm On May 25, 2016
Re: How Can I Download Via Youtube? by ELYMAXiimus(m): 8:05pm On May 25, 2016
Decrozz:
Thanks bro
Happy I was of help. smiley

(1) (Reply)

Instagram’s Changes Policy On Third Party Usage / Eyewitness Electrical Installation / Psp Games

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.