Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,989 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

The Second Coming Of Christ Imminent! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Second Coming Of Christ Imminent! (848 Views)

The Solar Eclipse, The Blood Moon, This Generation, And The Coming Of Christ / Police Storm Celestial Church Of Christ In New York As Members Fight (Pics, Vide / Difference Between The Rapture And The Second Coming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Second Coming Of Christ Imminent! by ken2015: 4:27pm On May 24, 2016
Behold, He Cometh With Clouds!

Rev. Br. Kenneth Alamezie, BSS

Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they also which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so, Amen. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty. (Rev. 1:7-cool

The world is growing old and as such is speedily nearing its renewal; meaning that the renewal of all things is at hand. The long foretold Parousia is closer at hand than ever. The age-long story of rapture of the saints, which many have come to believe is but ‘tales of the moonlight’, is already in on us. The fact remains that the biblical allegorical separation of the wheat from the tares is already taking place silently before our very eyes, and soon, yes, very soon the complete picture will play out in full size. The saints are really leaving us on daily basis now although many do not know it, given that the snazzy bandana of the god of this world has actually blindfolded many of us believers, and non-believers alike, from interpreting the patent handwriting on the wall. This is not to frighten anyone, as the main terrifying scene will soon play out quite proper. More than often the truth is better told than not!
This is not about what you think or believe, but about something we cannot claim is not already happening before us. The separation has begun, simple! Only a stupid fellow would hear the truth and still want to argue it out, or take it as one of those usual religious fibs and false alarms. Only an inert thing will hear that something calamitous is about to come up on it and yet will make no move to save itself. And, It is only in the land of fools that people would abandon their burning houses for rat/lizard chasing.
Such was the case in Noah’s era. Those reckless folks preferred rat chasing to penitence. Scripture tells us that God sent his servant Noah, as he does in every era, to preach repentance among his people and warn them of an impending doom. Noah did as the Lord told him, but his prophetic message fell on deaf ears. As stiff-necked as those folks were, instead of heeding the voice of God, they stubbornly went deeper in their revelry and evil practices, frolicking in their escapades at the expense of their very lives. Such is an example of a foolish people, and stupidity demonstrated at its zenith! And who says the same picture is not also playing out in our own time?
The Lord Jesus Christ, warning this depraved generation, says the same thing is going to be the case with this era, hear him: But as the days of Noah were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be. For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noah entered into the ark, And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be (Matt.24:37-39).
You see, I had written something quite different for this edition, when suddenly this message cum warning came in. Although against my wish, yet I have to write this in this column to execute my job as a sentinel. Actually, I am writing this with little concentration as my heart is still panting within me, making it rather difficult for me to recollect myself from the experience of the vision of Rapture, as was shown to us in the morning of 20/5/2016. Saying this, I know is akin to starting up a serious fire, as some mean Pharisaic folks may want toe the line of their fathers, pick up rocks, and batter me up.
See, for the purpose of clarity, this is not an attempt to claim any self-glory as some injudicious folks might begin to think, upon reading this piece. And I do not think this writer was shown this vision because of any super holiness of life of his, either. Rather, the Lord Jesus Christ can choose to reveal anything, whether apocalyptic or not, to anybody he wishes to show it. He is God and does whatever he wills; and I pray he reveals this to you as well.
In the light of this truth, we therefore wish to bring to your notice the word of warning as was given to us to share with you. But before that, I deem it very pertinent to inform you that your reading this piece at this period is no mere coincidence, but, I believe, a divine arrangement out of God’s love for your soul! If you are already a believer, then this message might be for you to re-examine your life in the light of the truth of God’s word, to know if you are still standing in the Truth or not. And if you are a believing unbeliever, by this I mean those who profess Christianity but are still living in iniquity, holding God with one hand and Mammon with the other hand, then certainly this word should be for you to look inward and tell yourself the truth that only you and God know. For the unbelievers, now I am referring to those who have not at any time received the Lord Jesus Christ into their lives as their personal Lord and savior, this call is surely for them to think twice, as delay, they say, might be dangerous.
The lord Jesus Christ does not force himself on anyone, but will always send us his invitation card, like you are having it now in your hands, thus leaving us with the free will to accept or reject his call: “Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me” ( Rev. 3:20)
I have this strong feeling in my heart that somebody reading this piece now might just be looking at his/her last olive branch extended by God, the father. In all, this is a call for repentance from sin. It does not matter your status in church, if you like let hundreds of Reverend this or that be attached to your name. Such does not matter to God. Even, in that vision of rapture shown to us, among those left behind were some of our so-called revered clergymen and women. One in particular, a highly respected fellow in the church, was there in his gigantic mansion beefed up with security personnel, while the saints were caught up with the Lord in the cloud. Also others were busy with their routine pious rituals while the saints were gone. They were left behind in the world alongside many men and women who had neglected the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ to them. What ensued was a time of gnashing of teeth, as weird creatures with marks on their heads, some had a mark each at the back of their necks, roamed the earth, and terrified the whole world.
For want of space and time, we may not recount here in detail all of what was shown us in the said vision. The most important thing here is that we have brought to your notice the message we believe the Lord wants us to tell you! The Lord is coming and his reward is with him, period!
I shall now leave you with this message of Scripture coming directly from the LORD’s mouth: “He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches. And unto the angel of the church of the Laodiceans write; These things saith the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the beginning of the creation of God; I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold or hot. So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth. Because thou sayest, I am rich, and increased with goods, and have need of nothing; and knowest not that thou art wretched, and miserable, and poor, and blind, and naked: I counsel thee to buy of me gold tried in the fire, that thou mayest be rich; and white raiment, that thou mayest be clothed, and that the shame of thy unclothedness do not appear; and anoint thine eyes with eyesalve, that thou mayest see. As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten: be zealous therefore, and repent (Rev. 3:13-19). “
If you have not given your life to Christ Jesus, I’d advise you do so whilst there is still time. Confess the Lord Jesus Christ as Lord and savior and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, and that his death and resurrection has purchased eternal life for you. Confess your sins to him and ask him to forgive you and wash you clean with his redeeming blood. Forgive those who may have offended you. Ask him into your life and make the word of God the standard for your life. God bless you!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Second Coming Of Christ Imminent! by johnydon22(m): 10:28pm On May 24, 2016
Yeah i think Jesus' car broke down on his way here

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Second Coming Of Christ Imminent! by mrZENographer: 11:45pm On May 24, 2016
op please can you put this on front page. Thank you.
Re: The Second Coming Of Christ Imminent! by otemanuduno: 2:48am On May 25, 2016
mrZENographer:
op please can you put this on front page. Thank you.
The era of Jehovah the son of God is over. Now it is the era of the real God of the universe who created the world with a big bang. His name is DOMINO REVERAD. The name your pastor hears and pay homage.
Re: The Second Coming Of Christ Imminent! by CltrAltDelicious(m): 8:30am On May 25, 2016
johnydon22:
Yeah i think Jesus' car broke down on his way here
Heard he drives an accord cheesy
Re: The Second Coming Of Christ Imminent! by johnydon22(m): 9:00am On May 25, 2016
CltrAltDelicious:

Heard he drives an accord cheesy

Last i heard was a donkey but Jehovah witnesses say he'd be coming back riding a white horse...
Re: The Second Coming Of Christ Imminent! by Nobody: 9:29am On May 25, 2016
johnydon22:

Last i heard was a donkey but Jehovah witnesses say he'd be coming back riding a white horse...

Was told from a highly placed source that the horse is allegorical, he's actually coming in a Rolls Royce made of diamonds gringrin
Re: The Second Coming Of Christ Imminent! by johnydon22(m): 9:34am On May 25, 2016
SirWere:
Was told from a highly placed source that the horse is allegorical, he's actually coming in a Rolls Royce made of diamonds gringrin

Hahahahaha you better stop picking on Jesus, he's dad might no get the Joke and decide to kill him again grin

1 Like

Re: The Second Coming Of Christ Imminent! by Nobody: 9:38am On May 25, 2016
johnydon22:

Hahahahaha you better stop picking on Jesus, he's dad might no get the Joke and decide to kill him again grin
Hahahahagrin; Jesus go vex for im papa oooo
He might then even decide to side with lucifer and lead Spiritual Rebelliongringrin
Re: The Second Coming Of Christ Imminent! by johnydon22(m): 9:42am On May 25, 2016
SirWere:

Hahahahagrin; Jesus go vex for im papa oooo
He might then even decide to side with lucifer and lead Spiritual Rebelliongringrin

Well since the Son has been sent and killed, didn't work, the spirit has come but doesn't work maybe we'd be sending the father soon to come and die this time.

I wonder who is going to carry the child (God ) and give birth to him.. Oh i know .

Rihanna!!!

2 Likes

Re: The Second Coming Of Christ Imminent! by Nobody: 9:49am On May 25, 2016
johnydon22:

Well since the Son has been sent and killed, didn't work, the spirit has come but doesn't work maybe we'd be sending the father soon to come and die this time.

I wonder who is going to carry the child (God ) and give birth to him.. Oh i know .

Rihanna!!!

Kai gringrin

Nahh.... More likely he'll be born to the North Koreans, heard those guys are really suffering (maybe he can make them all grow taller grinlipsrsealed)

(1) (Reply)

I Need To Know Please / Overcoming Hindrances To Salvation By Segun Olumide - Part 1 / Muslim Migrant Boat Captain Who 'threw 6 Christians To Their Deaths From Boat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.