Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,615 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

Man Buried His Mother With Hummer Jeep - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Man Buried His Mother With Hummer Jeep (1154 Views)

Trending: Boy Defends Wounded Mother With A Cutlery From Gun-carrying Soldier / Hilarious: Man Buried With His Car / Man Buried His Mother With Hummer Jeep (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Buried His Mother With Hummer Jeep by gboisgroups(m): 4:43pm On May 24, 2016
This Enugu base billionaire buried his mother with hummer jeep and sprayed $10,000 on the car again.
wonder shall never end in this my country Nigeria. when some people are suffering make it and you are squandering money about
it's touching my heart embarassed embarassed embarassed

Re: Man Buried His Mother With Hummer Jeep by Juell(m): 4:49pm On May 24, 2016
Scene from a nollywood movie
Re: Man Buried His Mother With Hummer Jeep by Sunnymatey(m): 5:11pm On May 24, 2016
Could this be love or foolishness?
Re: Man Buried His Mother With Hummer Jeep by habefeh(m): 5:50pm On May 24, 2016
This is just a scene from a nollywood movie called millionaire clubs
Re: Man Buried His Mother With Hummer Jeep by gboisgroups(m): 10:38pm On May 24, 2016
make e be film oo. because i was very surprised when i saw it today.
Re: Man Buried His Mother With Hummer Jeep by ibez007(m): 5:06am On May 25, 2016
grin
grin
grin....

(1) (Reply)

Marriage Disorder [DICK PROBLEM] / Script For Sale / Stumped Doc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.