Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,691 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:37 PM

Share You Experience Trying To Ask A Girl Out, At A Tender Age - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Share You Experience Trying To Ask A Girl Out, At A Tender Age (264 Views)

I Want To Ask Question About Bajaj Motorcycle / Some Questions To Ask An Installer Before Installing A Car Tracker In Your Car. / Blackberry Is Quietly Trying To Make A Comeback — But Not With Phones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Share You Experience Trying To Ask A Girl Out, At A Tender Age by stiflerdrug: 6:53pm On May 24, 2016
I was so young and wanted to feel among (14. years) and this girl was the most smart girl in my class, the day I summoned the courage to approach her my mouth vibrated like Nokia 3310. I ended up asking her if she likes eating eba for breakfast, she smiled and left.
my friends will never let me be, telling me she likes me and always looking at me,
After some weeks my big bro thought me some ways, which I still couldn't manage to spit my mind. Finally one day I was on my way back from church on a narrow road, she was coming towards me, I almost fell down then when she was so close I didn't even greet her I just said.. ''hey grace I like you so much pls don't be angry..I almost urinated on my pant, She laughed so much and said she thought I was gon die inside.. we dated for months shaa before one fresh new boy collected her from me

OH MY GRACE!!!

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Get Belgium/fairly Used Keke Tryes For Sale / Genuine Toyota Spare Parts / Genuine Toyota Spare Parts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.