Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:41 AM

Na Who Wan Win It? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Na Who Wan Win It? (887 Views)

Na Who Mess On The Bus / Na Who Be The Correct Mumu? / It Real Win Free Airtime By Simple Click On Dis Link Nd Win It Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Na Who Wan Win It? by yemmzzyy85: 7:05pm On May 24, 2016
So this local FM Radio station was running a contest, and I phoned up. with #itelmobile 1507 The Radio presenter said, "Congratulation s on being our first caller, all you have to do is answer the following question correctly, to win our grand prize." "That's fantastic!" I shouted in delight. "Feel confident?" she asked. "It's a maths question." "Well, I am an Engineer and have been teaching and practising maths for almost 10 years, " I proudly replied. "Ok then, to win our grand prize of 2 return tickets for an adventurous trip to sambisa forest and an opportunity to meet Shekau and the chibok Girls Face to Face, What is 2+2?" I replied, "10" GBAM Awon alakoba....!
Re: Na Who Wan Win It? by yemmzzyy85: 9:47pm On May 24, 2016
ObiOrji1:
lolz!!
are you ready to be the winner?
Re: Na Who Wan Win It? by mustynsd(m): 10:38pm On May 24, 2016
You have to answer this correctly to get this phone.
Re: Na Who Wan Win It? by bholahyan: 7:56am On May 25, 2016
Hahahaha hmmmmmmmm
Re: Na Who Wan Win It? by tonynwasokwu: 10:15am On May 25, 2016
funny one there.
Re: Na Who Wan Win It? by EzeRedd(m): 10:41am On May 25, 2016
Lol! But, that is the answer na...I think. undecided

(1) (Reply)

Breastfeeding Mum Squirts Milk At Woman Who Told Her To Move Somewhere Else / A Picture Every Engineering Students Is Guilty Of And Can Relate To.. / My Neighbor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.