Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,030 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

Device: Stop Bad Habits In 5 Days With This Wearable Device - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Device: Stop Bad Habits In 5 Days With This Wearable Device (816 Views)

18 Days With The Iphone 7 Jailbreak I Finally Dumped Android Fact# Pictures # / Nokia 7 Plus Sells Out In 5 Minutes In China - GSM Arena / Infinix X-band (XBO1) Smart Watch: A Wearable Technology (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Device: Stop Bad Habits In 5 Days With This Wearable Device by jamilkb(m): 8:38pm On May 24, 2016
Technology evolves every day with new innovations. Well there is nothing you cant see in this World
We’re all guilty of one habit or the other, some of you even sleep too much, talk too much, eat too much… and all goes on. They’ve often told us that whatever you do for 21 days becomes part of you. But what if you are told you can stop bad habits in 5 days?

Meet Pavloc the first device that helps you break bad habits by deleting temptation for good. It’s a small device that will send small shocks to you whenever you engage in a bad habit you’d like to break. All you have to do is input whatever it is you’d like to stop doing into the accompanying app and then wear it. It gives you a small electric shock every time you don’t meet your goals, no matter what they are.
It can be programmed to give you a zap of electric shock when you’re eating too much, spending too much, gaming too much, visiting certain websites too much, smoking, or even lying too much.
Its official app is available for iOS and Android app but it is not fully automated for now.

Read More Here: http://techrogers..com/2016/05/device-break-down-bad-habits-with-this.html?m=1

Re: Device: Stop Bad Habits In 5 Days With This Wearable Device by geniusgenes: 8:40pm On May 24, 2016
This is impressive.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Device: Stop Bad Habits In 5 Days With This Wearable Device by annacheem: 9:01pm On May 24, 2016
this is nice

1 Like

Re: Device: Stop Bad Habits In 5 Days With This Wearable Device by lekjons(m): 12:37am On May 25, 2016
And you think if i'm "kpanshing" babe and this sh!t electrocutes my prick in action, i won't throw it away?

unless it's irremovable for 21days
Re: Device: Stop Bad Habits In 5 Days With This Wearable Device by osenbarak: 7:43pm On May 25, 2016
loool this is actually cool

(1) (Reply)

Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime G530H For Sale / Facts About Mobile Phones / Best Rooting App 4 Mbo E8 Plus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.