Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,170 members, 7,821,970 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

2004 Nissan Armada SE Off-Road Edition - Silver Color - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / 2004 Nissan Armada SE Off-Road Edition - Silver Color (3376 Views)

Deal Of The Day!!! ** 2004 Nissan Armada SE** Nov. 14, 2013 - SOLLDDDDDDDDDDDD** / Toks 2007 Nissan Armada Se 4x4 Suv For N2.6m(negotiable) Plz Call 08082048546, / 2008 Toyota Highlander Sport Edition (silver Color) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2004 Nissan Armada SE Off-Road Edition - Silver Color by charlesisu: 5:50pm On Aug 20, 2009
2004 Nissan Armada SE - Off road edition

vin is 5N1AA08A04N713418

mileage is 57,000 miles.

my name is Egwu and my phone number is 08023395086 or 0705 526 9728.

this car is located in my car shop is Auto afrik, amadu ojikutu Street, off bishop oluwole Street victoria island, Lagos

price is 3.5 million naira.

Re: 2004 Nissan Armada SE Off-Road Edition - Silver Color by charlesisu: 5:52pm On Aug 20, 2009

Re: 2004 Nissan Armada SE Off-Road Edition - Silver Color by charlesisu: 5:53pm On Aug 20, 2009

Re: 2004 Nissan Armada SE Off-Road Edition - Silver Color by charlesisu: 5:54pm On Aug 20, 2009

Re: 2004 Nissan Armada SE Off-Road Edition - Silver Color by charlesisu: 5:55pm On Aug 20, 2009

Re: 2004 Nissan Armada SE Off-Road Edition - Silver Color by gestapo(f): 6:10pm On Aug 20, 2009
What is going on here  shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

jenju:

This Metallic Silver coloured, super clean 2004 Nissan Armada is immediately available and ready for inspection in VI, Lagos. It is agressively priced and loaded with optional equipment.

Below are some of the options in the car:
1. Has 2 DVD tv screens behind the 2 front head rests.
2. Very clean Dark gray Leather upholstery
3. Reverse Sensors
4. 6- CD Changer
5. Has 58,000miles which is lower than average for a 5yr old car
6. It is a special OFF-ROAD version which is excellent for regular tarred road as well as rugged and marshy terrain.

Others Options are:
. Fog Lights
• Heat reflective glass
• Luxury trim leather on gearknob
• Opening rear ¼ windows
• Hinge rear window with defogger and intermittent
• Roof rails
• Rear and side platform step
• Tinted glass on cabin , privacy tinted glass on rear , privacy tinted glass on side
• Trailer towing preparation
• Headlight control with time delay switch-off and dusk sensor
• Height adjustable pedals
• Low fuel level warning
• Low tire pressure indicator
• Low washer fluid level warning
• Parking distance sensors rear and radar
• Remote power locks includes trunk/hatch and includes power windows
• Power steering
• Front and rear reading lights
• Rear heater
• Height adjustable 3-point reel rear seat belts on driver side , height adjustable 3-point reel rear seat belts on passenger side , 3-point reel rear seat belts on center side
• Three symmetrical 40/20/40 front facing reclining rear seats with zero adjustments
• Rear separate audio control
• Automatic operation rear view mirror
• Remote audio controls

e.t.c.

VIN: 5N1AA08A04N713418
Price: N3.7million

Please send an email to tikola70@hotmail.com to setup an inspection

charlesisu:

vin is 5N1AA08A04N713418

mileage is 57,000 miles.

this car is located in my car shop is Auto afrik, amadu ojikutu Street, off bishop oluwole Street victoria island, Lagos

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-236666.224.html#msg4390576
Re: 2004 Nissan Armada SE Off-Road Edition - Silver Color by jenju(m): 6:36pm On Aug 20, 2009
gestapo,

There is a simple explanation. I received an email from someone who sent the photographs of the 2004 Armada to me and lamented that he had not been able to sell it for a while.  I checked the photographs out and ran a VIN report after which I agreed to post the Ad for the person on his behalf.

This thread was subsequently started later. The location of the car matches what was sent to me in the email and I'm quite surprised at the thread. The person who sent the pics to me even called me last night to confirm his last asking price of N3.7m.

Its a shame that sometimes when you try to help people, you end up getting bitten. I have requested that the thread I posted earlier today be removed by the Admin to avoid duplication.

I hope the owner of the car who told me he is located in the US and a nairalander would come and straighten this out.

Cheers,
J
Re: 2004 Nissan Armada SE Off-Road Edition - Silver Color by eros(m): 6:41pm On Aug 20, 2009
charlesisu:

vin is 5N1AA08A04N713418

mileage is 57,000 miles.

You should delete this post IMMEDIATELY. Sir Jenju is not someone you want to mess with, You 've being warned, wink angry cool
Re: 2004 Nissan Armada SE Off-Road Edition - Silver Color by eros(m): 6:56pm On Aug 20, 2009
@ Sir Jenju.

I sent you an email about the 2005 Acura 3.2 TL. Still waiting for your response.
Re: 2004 Nissan Armada SE Off-Road Edition - Silver Color by gestapo(f): 7:07pm On Aug 20, 2009
jenju:

gestapo,

There is a simple explanation. I received an email from someone who sent the photographs of the 2004 Armada to me and lamented that he had not been able to sell it for a while.  I checked the photographs out and ran a VIN report after which I agreed to post the Ad for the person on his behalf.

This thread was subsequently started later. The location of the car matches what was sent to me in the email and I'm quite surprised at the thread. The person who sent the pics to me even called me last night to confirm his last asking price of N3.7m.

Its a shame that sometimes when you try to help people, you end up getting bitten. I have requested that the thread I posted earlier today  be removed by the Admin to avoid duplication.

I hope the owner of the car who told me he is located in the US and a nairalander would come and straighten this out.

Cheers,
J

we appreciate your sincerity on this particular issue that you opened up that this car is not yours and you just assisted / help a friend to sell

This sincerity & openess of yours would be highly appreciated on your other adverts as we are tired of not being able to differentiate genuine dealers from middlemen, being any is not wrong though but we cannot tolerate mis - representation from an accessory of fact.
Re: 2004 Nissan Armada SE Off-Road Edition - Silver Color by charlesisu: 7:15pm On Aug 20, 2009
I am advertising this car for a friend, it is not mine, the owner of the car reside in usa.
Re: 2004 Nissan Armada SE Off-Road Edition - Silver Color by jenju(m): 7:26pm On Aug 20, 2009
gestapo:

, we appreciate your sincerity on this particular issue ,

Indeed. There is no substitute for sincerity and openness.  The kind of sincerity that enables dealers to disclose known statuses of their cars instead of trying to sell defective cars as non defective ones, is what was lacking in this Auto section for a long time. The kind of sincerity that will prevent dealers from undermining other dealers' business under the guise of being so-called "sanitation officers" is what we need. I'm glad that most dealers here are quite honest and transparent and that is what makes this Auto Mart very attractive to many. I for one, will continue to do my best to make this Mart a better place and I hope you do the same.

Cheers,
J
Re: 2004 Nissan Armada SE Off-Road Edition - Silver Color by gestapo(f): 7:36pm On Aug 20, 2009
jenju:

Indeed. There is no substitute for sincerity and openness.  The kind of sincererity that enables dealers to disclose known statuses of their cars instead of trying to sell defective cars as non defective ones, is what was lacking in this Auto section for a long time. The kind of sincerity that will prevent dealers from undermining other dealers' business under the guise of being so-called "sanitation officers" is what we need. I'm glad that most dealers here are quite honest and transparent and that is what makes this Auto Mart very attractive to many. I for one, will continue to do my best to make this Mart a better place and I hope you do the same.

Cheers,
J

I will put it to you that you have not been sincere all through in your adverts on this forum, when you advertise a car, and then later mark it sold, enroute to Nigeria, you usually blot out the vin numbers so it wont be traceable

Usually when you search vin numbers through google, it brings out dealers websites that have advertised same car, and you fully aware of this erases digits of vin numbers so as not to be able to trace the car which is believed to be en route to Nigeria but in actual sense is still sitting on the real owners lot in America.

I challenge you to dare me right now and i will bring one advert of yours which would prove you guilty of this allegation. we are tired of being taken for fools.
Re: 2004 Nissan Armada SE Off-Road Edition - Silver Color by oneizu: 7:41pm On Aug 20, 2009
Hello nairalanders;

I am the owner of the 2004 Armada SE (Off Road). Jenju is correct in his explanation. I contacted him with the request to assist me to sell the car and he agreed to post the ad in nairaland after he did some VIN check and all. I don't know 'charlesisu' who posted  a similar ad even though he has the correct contact information of the Mr Egwu (the car shop owner). I am making calls to find out.  Jenju is indeed a noble man. I apologize for any inconvenience/embarrassment this may have caused him. I also apologize to other nairalanders for any confusion this may have caused.
Re: 2004 Nissan Armada SE Off-Road Edition - Silver Color by Busybody2(f): 7:47pm On Aug 20, 2009
oneizu:

Hello nairalanders;

I am the owner of the 2004 Armada SE (Off Road).

I contacted him with the request to assist me to sell the car and he agreed to post the ad in nairaland after he did some VIN check and all.

Ok, Point noted, at least we know Jenju to now be a MIDDLEMAN in this transaction.

Its not bad Afterall, considering the global recession, MANMUSWAC grin grin grin
Re: 2004 Nissan Armada SE Off-Road Edition - Silver Color by jenju(m): 7:51pm On Aug 20, 2009
gestapo:

I will put it to you that you have not been sincere all through in your adverts on this forum, when you advertise a car, and then later mark it sold, enroute to Nigeria, you usually blot out the vin numbers so it wont be traceable

Usually when you search vin numbers through google, it brings out dealers websites that have advertised same car, and you fully aware of this erases digits of vin numbers so as not to be able to trace the car which is believed to be en route to Nigeria but in actual sense is still sitting on the real owners lot in America.

I challenge you to dare me right now and i will bring one advert of yours which would prove you guilty of this allegation. we are tired of being taken for fools.

Now I know who you are. Unbelievable!!  

Others before you have tried to derail our success without any luck. You will not succeed either. Our record speaks for itself, no customer has ever accused us of fraud, we have 100% customer satisfaction. You cannot say the same for yourself. You better let sleeping dogs lie, or I will bring out the old threads that will reveal a lot about you. Come back with your correct ID or you will get the silent treatment from me.

When you become decent enough to ask these questions under your regular userid I will respond to you. Until then I have nothing else to say to you. This reminds me of "Emperor has no clothes" story. Everyone knows who you are and your antics.   cheesy

Cheers,
J
Re: 2004 Nissan Armada SE Off-Road Edition - Silver Color by jenju(m): 7:54pm On Aug 20, 2009
oneizu:

Hello nairalanders;

I am the owner of the 2004 Armada SE (Off Road). Jenju is correct in his explanation. I contacted him with the request to assist me to sell the car and he agreed to post the ad in nairaland after he did some VIN check and all. I don't know 'charlesisu' who posted  a similar ad even though he has the correct contact information of the Mr Egwu (the car shop owner). I am making calls to find out.  Jenju is indeed a noble man. I apologize for any inconvenience/embarrassment this may have caused him. I also apologize to other nairalanders for any confusion this may have caused. 

Thanks for that clarification, all I tried to do was to help.  No love is lost.

Cheers,
J
Re: 2004 Nissan Armada SE Off-Road Edition - Silver Color by gestapo(f): 7:56pm On Aug 20, 2009
jenju:

Now I know who you are. Unbelievable!!  

Others before you have tried to derail our success without any luck. You will not succeed either. Our record speaks for itself, no customer has ever accused us of fraud, we have 100% customer satisfaction. You cannot say the same for yourself. You better let sleeping dogs lie, or I will bring out the old threads that will reveal a lot about you. Come back with your correct ID or you will get the silent treatment from me.

When you become decent enough to ask these questions under your regular userid I will respond to you. Until then I have nothing else to say to you. This reminds me of "Emperor has no clothes" story. Everyone knows who you are and your antics.   cheesy

Cheers,
J

Jenju

Come out straight and respond to the allegation, have you at anytime listed a Car SOLD and ENROUTE to NIGERIA, when in the actual sense the said vehicle is sitting in the dealers Lot ? we cannot shove this under the carpet.

and why do you usually blot out VIN numbers immediately you mark a car SOLD

please respond to these allegations, we want to make sure we sanitise this forum, dont make unfounded insinuations cheesy cheesy
Re: 2004 Nissan Armada SE Off-Road Edition - Silver Color by Igwe9(m): 8:01pm On Aug 20, 2009
What's the problem here?the last I checked, none of us here is a manufacturer,  Bitterness in a making.
Who God blessed, no one can curse.
For me, you haters are damn jobless  tongue
Re: 2004 Nissan Armada SE Off-Road Edition - Silver Color by charlesisu: 8:15pm On Aug 20, 2009
still available.
Re: 2004 Nissan Armada SE Off-Road Edition - Silver Color by oneizu: 8:42pm On Aug 20, 2009
charlesisu:

still available.

Charlesisu, how did you get the pics of my car and why do you disguise as Mr Egwu (the man who I gave my car at Auto Afik). I've contacted the real Mr Egwu and he has no knowledge of this posting. Apart from me, the ONLY 2 individuals who I sent the pics are Jenju and Inspired M. Infact, Jenju was doing a new nairalander like me a favor because he didn't demand a Kobo from me when the car sells. So 'charlesisu', i am curious as to how you got Mr Egwu's contact info and pics of my car. And more importantly, your motive!! Stop your posting on this car. Be reminded that it is illegal to impersonate and also to advertise a car that is not yours nor for which you have no consent to advertise. Be warned!!!
Re: 2004 Nissan Armada SE Off-Road Edition - Silver Color by Igwe9(m): 8:46pm On Aug 20, 2009
I implore the help of admin/moderator to delete all the unproductive posts here even when Mr. Egwu  is the one at fault here.
Re: 2004 Nissan Armada SE Off-Road Edition - Silver Color by Igwe9(m): 8:48pm On Aug 20, 2009
oneizu:

Charlesisu, how did you get the pics of my car and why do you disguise as Mr Egwu (the man who I gave my car at Auto Afik). I've contacted the real Mr Egwu and he has no knowledge of this posting. Apart from me, the ONLY 2 individuals who I sent the pics are Jenju and Inspired M. Infact, Jenju was doing a new nairalander like me a favor because he didn't demand a Kobo from me when the car sells. So 'charlesisu', i am curious as to how you got Mr Egwu's contact info and pics of my car. And more importantly, your motive!! Stop your posting on this car. Be reminded that it is illegal to impersonate and also to advertise a car that is not yours nor for which you have no consent to advertise. Be warned!!!
[size=14pt]But why, why, why , why
I'm sick and tired of you guys
[/size]

(1) (Reply)

2007 Toyota Camry Le(another Green Colour)just Cleared From Tincan / 2003 Toyota Highlander (leather Interior And Seats) / 2008 Toyota Highlander 4WD Limited Edition **Metallic Ash and Army Green Color**

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.