Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

My Brother Beat Me To Pulp because I Told Him To Do The Dishes - Actress Joju - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Brother Beat Me To Pulp because I Told Him To Do The Dishes - Actress Joju (1009 Views)

April Joju Muse: "I Had My First Lesbian Experience At 6 In Church" / 'April' Joju Muse Beaten By Her Brother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Brother Beat Me To Pulp because I Told Him To Do The Dishes - Actress Joju by DUBlog(f): 10:46pm On May 24, 2016
You would recall that the upcoming actress had few days ago posted a picture of her bleeding nose and a short note via her facebook page, where she told fans how she severally beaten to pulp by her younger brother.

She has further opened up as to why her younger had brutally beaten her. Read note below.

"I want to say a BIG THANK YOU to everyone who reached out to me. i have never felt such love before. am healing gradually and even though alot of u my friends turn fam want to know the reason for such brutal treatment...it was because i told him to do the dishes he left since friday, and he was to return to sch Sunday morning. ill stop here. May d devil nt creep into ur homes. My ppl am juicin dis sour Lemon nd by Gods grace, sometin dat will bless lives is abt to begin. Am setn up a team against all forms of violence. Violence is in different forms,not just spousal abuse,even between parents and their kids, masters to assistants e.t.c. When am properly healed,ill give sme
more insight. Ok nao mke i go mop my body with hot water! d trailer wey jam me no be made in china kwanu... hahahahahaha!!!!!

If av ever fought with u in my younger days,am so damn SORRY once again! lets allow luv live in our hearts. And let's be part of d Team against violence.

**Hi5in** KPAM** yaaaaaaaaeeeeeeeh my armpit. Lmsao"

www.divineloveudorji..co.ke/2016/05/my-younger-brother-beat-me-to-pulp-because.html?m=1

Re: My Brother Beat Me To Pulp because I Told Him To Do The Dishes - Actress Joju by DUBlog(f): 10:51pm On May 24, 2016
Photo of her battered face:

Re: My Brother Beat Me To Pulp because I Told Him To Do The Dishes - Actress Joju by queenstll(f): 11:01pm On May 24, 2016
ok
Re: My Brother Beat Me To Pulp because I Told Him To Do The Dishes - Actress Joju by Lovelynature(m): 11:34pm On May 24, 2016
This people flooding media with their private issues just to gain attention. Whatever happens to privacy. Smh for this media age
Re: My Brother Beat Me To Pulp because I Told Him To Do The Dishes - Actress Joju by goldbim(f): 11:54pm On May 24, 2016
Did she jst call him"my brother"??thought she said she's cutting ties with him?? grin.its nt always easy..she should just brace up,talk to her bro,express her pains abt his actions and act like a big sis that she is..brother's all always hurt you @times but it'll always be #family over all#..
Re: My Brother Beat Me To Pulp because I Told Him To Do The Dishes - Actress Joju by Nobody: 12:16am On May 25, 2016
eeeyah....sorry eeehn
Re: My Brother Beat Me To Pulp because I Told Him To Do The Dishes - Actress Joju by Babe2sure(f): 1:32am On May 25, 2016
shocked Beaten to a pulp by her younger brother? It was an insult. Never hear that all my born days! There may be disagreement, but not to the extent of beating.
She is not even ashamed to put that on social media.

1 Like

Re: My Brother Beat Me To Pulp because I Told Him To Do The Dishes - Actress Joju by Nobody: 6:56am On May 25, 2016
Someone should make a rule stating all these nonentities parading as nollywood actresses should post five pictures of the most recent characters they play on TV.
Who is this runs girl? How much is her start price?

(1) (Reply)

Yayyyy! Actress Osas Ighodaro Gives Birth To First Child! / Photos: See What A Graphics Designer Did To Don Jazzy, Flavour And Reminisce / Brymo's Controversial Reply To Fan Who Asked For School Fees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.