Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,541 members, 7,827,023 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:47 AM

Parent, Will You Allow Your Child To Play On This? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Parent, Will You Allow Your Child To Play On This? (663 Views)

Nigerian Man Drops Bundles Of 100 Dollar Bills For His Child To Play With.Photos / Man Refuses To Take Child To Hospital After Blood Flowed To Her Head.See Why.PIC / Forcing A Child To Eat: Is This Child Abuse? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Parent, Will You Allow Your Child To Play On This? by Adekorya: 11:48pm On May 24, 2016
Is it just me, or is something wrong with this slide

Re: Parent, Will You Allow Your Child To Play On This? by hemartins(m): 11:52pm On May 24, 2016
Adekorya:
Is it just me, or is something wrong with this slide

Just you
Re: Parent, Will You Allow Your Child To Play On This? by chydii(f): 12:12am On May 25, 2016
V slide grin
After all, they came out of the same hole (most altleast)
Re: Parent, Will You Allow Your Child To Play On This? by etcme(m): 12:14am On May 25, 2016
End time slide
Re: Parent, Will You Allow Your Child To Play On This? by wittyt98(m): 12:36am On May 25, 2016
the slide looks weird nd crazy buh of course I can let ma kids play there ...they re too young to know what it looks like they won't notice .... the moment I start restricting them is when they'll start wondering why nd children as we all know can be very naughty at times they'll always have this one friend that knows all the bad thing he's age ain't supposed to know nd he'll poison nd currupt their mind by telling them that looks like our house maids ***** u know the rest wink

(1) (Reply)

Fatal Accident @ Isheri / Exposing A Scammer / Woman Runs Mad When She Discovers Her Husband Is A Dead Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.