Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,781 members, 7,955,984 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:29 PM

Be Flexible He Is Dependable - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Be Flexible He Is Dependable (323 Views)

Depending On The Dependable God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Be Flexible He Is Dependable by opemite: 3:04am On May 25, 2016
Be flexible, says the Lord. Some of the resources that you have depended on in the past will no longer be viable. Do not react emotionally to these changes, but rather be creative in finding alternative sources and solutions. Remember that I, your God, am your dependable provider. And you can trust Me to meet your every need and to give wisdom and direction.
Psalms 9:10 And those who know Your name will put their trust in You; for You, LORD, have not forsaken those who seek You
SEE MORE DEVOTION ON MY BLOG:www.deliveranceforallchristiansministry..com

(1) (Reply)

Valentino Shoes Thinking Of / Spiritual Digest For The Day 30th Of May 2016 / Speaking The Truth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.