Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,517 members, 7,823,214 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:50 AM

You Are Not Focused In Your Investments. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / You Are Not Focused In Your Investments. (401 Views)

China Pledges More Investments In Nigeria, Others / Inside Ajaokuta Steel Complex Where Investments Were Allowed To Rot For Years / Diamond Bank Listed In Top Three Most Customer Focused Banks In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Are Not Focused In Your Investments. by fermonster(m): 7:13am On May 25, 2016
Summary: Monitor your progress.
Case study: Me,
Target: You and your investment!

You just started building your business with some money you saved over a month or more. But you realize that the only progress you have made is just the structural aspect. (i.e.: building it).
But that won’t get you far. The likes of Dangote, Bill gates, and Mark Zuckerberg will always say:
“I quote: the products/services are just 5% of the total work to achieve success. But marketing is 95%.”

Without marketing, you don’t have a business. So whenever you start or are thinking of starting any business, consider the fact that marketing plays a huge role for you becoming successful. Don’t just go and throw all your money into building something and then leaving it to market/sell itself.
Focus on the marketing aspect because you will be surprise to find out that your business idea is already out they and the only way to beat the competition is through a strategic marketing plan that over performs and knock your competitors out.

That your kind of business is out there doesn’t make yours less relevant. NO, you still have a 70% shot at making it. The possibilities and opportunities to be successful in any market are endless.
The best progress you can ever make and become successful is to market consistently. HOW?
Use word of mouth, use adverts on facebook, use adverts on google, and post about your business on blogs, forums. Just keep pushing. No effort is a waste.

It might surprise you and in fact you might not believe it but I will say it anyway. I made a post on nairaland two years back and I never even cared to follow up on the post but I dropped my phone number anyway. Two years later, am getting calls from people and they were interested in my products. If I had continued pushing the post and marketing my products, I know I would have seen results earlier.

Keep pushing, never give up.

This is me just passing my message in my own way. Call it my opinion, common sense, facts or whatever.
That am right doesn’t make you wrong, that am wrong doesn’t make you right.
Love, live, grow, share, ask, receive, be happy and most importantly. Don’t criticize.

SEMEBU COMES!

(1) (Reply)

Photographic Paper Importer Needed / We Have Palm Kernel Shell (pks) For Sale / Mr Quozze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.