Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,808 members, 7,827,974 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

Barcelona’s 2015/16 Report Card. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Barcelona’s 2015/16 Report Card. (397 Views)

FC Barcelona Are Crowned 2015/16 La Liga Champions / PHOTOS/VIDEO|| Leicester City Championship Trophy Celebrations 2015/16 / List Of Chelsea Players Salaries 2015/16 Season (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Barcelona’s 2015/16 Report Card. by Footyfanz: 8:18am On May 25, 2016
It’s been a while I wrote for my prestigious club Barcelona, and I couldn’t wait to get the opportunity to put up another piece. We fans of Barcelona just saw another season and another year of dominance for the Catalan giants in Spain end with a Copa Del Rey trophy added to our already filled trophy cabinet (not to mention the league trophy we won few days before that).

Evidently, things could have been better for us, so that’s why I want to make a report card for my club….

1. Best Player

Most fans would without a thought of it pick Messi as their best player of the season, no doubt he has been a serious backbone and most times a last resort for Barcelona and a convincing case can also be made for our front three (MSN), but we just have to admit that there was one who stood out exceptionally for the club this season.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Former Super Eagles Coach Stephen Keshi Dies At Age 54 / Breaking Alert-former Super Eagles Amodu Shuaibu Dies At 58 / Jkl Jkghj Edg Sfg Dfg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.