Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,392 members, 7,853,748 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 11:11 PM

Can Anybody Tell Me The Best Online Biz? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Can Anybody Tell Me The Best Online Biz? (759 Views)

"Don't Tell Me Nonsense": Photo Of An Igbo Man's Shop With 7 POS Machines / Can Anybody Tell Me The Best Bank To Get A Visa Debit Card In Nigeria? / Can Anybody Tell Me What Is The Best And Worst Paying Jobs In Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Anybody Tell Me The Best Online Biz? by bigbabyboy: 9:53pm On Aug 20, 2009
HI ALL,
this issue has been burning a lot of souls out there who wishes to dabble into a good online biz but cant due to the current confusion it is experiencing. To some people, making money online is just a fairytale and to some others it isnt but they dont have any inclination to what is happening while some still do but are perplexed due to the swelling numbers of the biz you can do online and as more people are becoming emancipated about this current drive and movement, it is only natural for us to want to know which online business is best and why this is so.

I therefore enjoin and entreat this online community to lay justice to this poser once and for all for the benefit of us all.Candid opinions are hereby solicited and this should come from the online experts themselves. I hope to see ya all at the top
Re: Can Anybody Tell Me The Best Online Biz? by infogenius(m): 10:54am On Aug 23, 2009
My verdict INFORMATION MARKETING.
Re: Can Anybody Tell Me The Best Online Biz? by bayokolapo(m): 1:46pm On Aug 24, 2009
hello,
guy this an opportunity for you this time around.you see the best internet business you can lay your hands on as a Nigerian is information marketing .To access this business just get a copy of one of my ebooks on information marketing.To order call me on 08070509770
thanks shocked smiley cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Tanker Rentage / Live Turkeys Are For Sale At Special Rate Offer!: With Home Delivery Service! / Anyone Willing To Give A #3 Million Loan @ 20% Interest Rate?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.