Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,867 members, 7,810,299 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:21 AM

Crude Oil Price May Hit 50 Dollars Mark Before The End Of The Week - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Crude Oil Price May Hit 50 Dollars Mark Before The End Of The Week (547 Views)

My Journey To Making 50 Dollars Daily From Youtube / Forex Scarcity: Naira May Hit N500/dollar Next Week / Crude Oil Price Rise After Russia Agrees To OPEC Talk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Crude Oil Price May Hit 50 Dollars Mark Before The End Of The Week by Dynamo35: 2:13pm On May 25, 2016
Hope is on the rise again as crude oil is preparing to hit 50 dollars mark. The price of crude oil right now is about 49.40 dollars. If this is achieved then we should expect a steady increase in the months to come. We are equally hopeful that Niger Delta Avengers will shield their sword and allow good reasoning prevail. We stand to gain more from revenue expected from this increase as a nation than destruction of pipelines. They should also remember that when two elephants fights, only the grass suffer!
Re: Crude Oil Price May Hit 50 Dollars Mark Before The End Of The Week by dharn10(m): 2:37pm On May 25, 2016
This will have a very awesome effect on the economy. Am really behind this govt. God bless Nigeria
Re: Crude Oil Price May Hit 50 Dollars Mark Before The End Of The Week by Dynamo35: 2:57pm On May 25, 2016
You are very correct.
Re: Crude Oil Price May Hit 50 Dollars Mark Before The End Of The Week by Flexherbal(m): 3:02pm On May 25, 2016
Hope the government will not spend recklessly because of this?
Re: Crude Oil Price May Hit 50 Dollars Mark Before The End Of The Week by Dynamo35: 10:07pm On May 25, 2016
I think govt has learnt their lesson in the hard way so there's no cause for alarm
Re: Crude Oil Price May Hit 50 Dollars Mark Before The End Of The Week by Dynamo35: 8:52am On May 26, 2016
Hurray!! Crude oil just hit the 50 dollars mark. It is presently at 50.03 dollars. I see better days ahead. I think the market is beginning to recover. This is good news for our economy. Hopefully, backlog of salaries will be paid because there will be more money to share at the center. Contractors will begin to enjoy govt patronage once again because there will be more money to spend on infrastructure. Good news!!

(1) (Reply)

Banks Giving Basic Travel Allowance / Ebn / Forex News Trading Vs Technical Analysis Which Is Better?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.