Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,917 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:08 PM

Is Fingerling Production Profitable? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Is Fingerling Production Profitable? (2425 Views)

What Profitable Thing Can I Do With N1000 / Please ,what Profitable Business Can I Do With 20,000 Naira. / Is Ice Block Production And Selling Business Really Profitable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Fingerling Production Profitable? by uwa234: 11:57pm On Aug 20, 2009
Hello nairalanders.I want to know if fingeling production is profitable and also if its advisable to start it?
Re: Is Fingerling Production Profitable? by C2H5OH(f): 12:00am On Aug 21, 2009
Fingering production?  Haven't heard of such.

Kidding, of course it's profitable. Just be smart about it and you will rake in profits.
Re: Is Fingerling Production Profitable? by Ekome: 10:01am On Aug 31, 2009
Yes, fingerling production is very productive and you can make money from it in two ways.

Firstly, you can buy the fish at fries or post-fries and then raise them to fingerlings for sale.

Or you can hatch them yourself, raise and sell at fingerlings.

As for me, i prefer the second option because I make 100% of my investment. The sincere truth is that you make more money if you hatch them

youself.

For help, call 08028358691
Re: Is Fingerling Production Profitable? by Thethy(m): 8:59pm On Sep 03, 2009
Is profitable but you can add snail and grasscutter farming to your farming activities to boost profitability.See my profile for detail.
Re: Is Fingerling Production Profitable? by blogspots: 1:52am On Sep 05, 2009
I have a very massive fish farm with catfish.i could train you in simple catfish fingerlings production and give you all the guides you need to make it.
Call 0803 6893166 if you are ready

(1) (Reply)

Large Format Printing Machines, Are The Cheap? / FCMB As A Bank Is Fraud. / I Want My Own Brand Name!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.