Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,651 members, 7,809,457 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:58 AM

Five Steps to Looking Good on Your Lazy Days - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Five Steps to Looking Good on Your Lazy Days (1413 Views)

The Skinny Guy's Guide To Looking Good In Clothes / 5 Awesome Tricks To Looking Good… In Pictures / What Hairstyle Would Look Good On Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Five Steps to Looking Good on Your Lazy Days by sparkles101: 5:20pm On May 25, 2016
Hey cuties, lazy days can have a lot of AKAs (also known as) depending on you. For me, it is also known as ‘I-do-not-feel-like-doing-anything-to-enhance-my-looks-yet-I-want-to-look-good-days’ These days creep up on a lot of us sometimes and we seem not to know the basic things to do to look gorgeous as always.

A lazy day could be caused by a number of things ranging from the inability to sleep to waking up tired or as a result of sheer laziness.

In five steps and in a couple of minutes, you’re going to look presentable as always and you wouldn’t have broken a sweat to do it. Let’s do this, ladies!

Use a BB cream

The Beauty Balm (BB) or Blemish Balm is an all in-one facial cosmetic product to take over from your moisturizer, primer, concealer, foundation and sunscreen. With this superb product, all you would have done using five or six other jars or tubes are enclosed in just one tube. Use a finishing powder to set, if need be. You do not only save time with this, you also save money.

Fill in Your Brows

Whether it’s your lazy day or not, do not neglect filling in your eye brows. Well groomed brows makes you look more polished when you have little or no makeup on. Do not overdo it. Stick to a colour that is very close to your natural brow colour.

Curl Your Lashes and use Mascara

It’s important to curl your lashes with a curler to get flattering lashes before applying mascara. Curling your lashes makes your lashes look fuller and longer and also make your eyes alert. Choose mascara that lengthens your lashes, this will make your eyes look wide awake. On days when you are feeling extremely lazy, just comb and curl your lashes and get on the go!

Wear Accessories

A great way to look elegant and classy is by accessorizing. Accessories can change a drab outfit to a fab outfit. Add a necklace or a bracelet to your outfit to look more stylish. Click here to shop for exquisite accessories.

Wear a Bold Lippie

To complete the look, wear some bold lipstick and make your confidence level rise a notch higher. You’ll definitely love the attention this will bring your way.

Tada! That’s it! In less than five minutes you’re done and you’ll still look as great as you will if you had used an hour to get dressed and people won’t be able to tell if it was your lazy day or not.

My darlings, has this post been helpful in a way or do you have your own less easy steps to looking fab on your lazy day?

Source: http://fashionlanta.com/fashionlanta-five-steps-looking-good-on-your-lazy-days/
Re: Five Steps to Looking Good on Your Lazy Days by SexyStrawberry(f): 5:23pm On May 25, 2016
No pictures to back it up?
Re: Five Steps to Looking Good on Your Lazy Days by sparkles101: 6:03pm On May 25, 2016
SexyStrawberry:
No pictures to back it up?

I have attached the images. Thank you.

What steps do you take to look fab on your lazy days?
Re: Five Steps to Looking Good on Your Lazy Days by SexyStrawberry(f): 2:26pm On May 26, 2016
sparkles101:

I have attached the images. Thank you.

What steps do you take to look fab on your lazy days?

I do all you've stated above on my lazy days, just wanted to be sure, that was why i requested for pictures for backup. You skipped the feminine colonge part
Re: Five Steps to Looking Good on Your Lazy Days by moutew: 10:03am On Jun 17, 2016

(1) (Reply)

35 Colourful Hairstyles For Every Woman / Tell Your Truth / Men's Traditional Outfits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.