Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,631 members, 7,809,357 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:16 AM

JOKE Of The Day : Who You Epp - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / JOKE Of The Day : Who You Epp (1050 Views)

Will You Epp (photo) / Joke Of The Day- Who Broke The Wall Of Jericho? / Joke Of The Day Who Can Identify The Moderator Here In Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

JOKE Of The Day : Who You Epp by naija4real01: 7:28pm On May 25, 2016
Good Evening
Abeg 0oo.. Help me check weda I insult this guy 0ooo

I went to where they sell Audio CD, I told the guy selling it;

Flamez : Evening bro, abeg you get Olamide - Who You EPP (Original Version)

The Guy: Broz, I no knw the song oh

Flamez : Ahh, you no knw that song? Wey Olamide just release

The Guy: Broz I no knw am, Maybe you should sing some part or lines wey dey the song

Flamez : No b only sing, you no get Microphone? Or Sony Speaker here make I call my Band make we cum sing...

The guy cum vex comot from my front..

Shey the reply no good trully?? #Lol

GET MORE JOKES FROM
www.naija4real.com
Twitter : @info_naija4real
Facebook : Facebook.com/naija4realent
Re: JOKE Of The Day : Who You Epp by joefredd006(m): 7:45pm On May 25, 2016
the joke is not only dry, but rude. you just brought out the shallowness that characterises the average Nigerian

1 Like

Re: JOKE Of The Day : Who You Epp by amokeme(f): 7:58pm On May 25, 2016
joefredd006:
the joke is not only dry, but rude. you just brought out the shallowness that characterises the average Nigerian
hahahahahaha now this comment right here is the real joke, make me laugh out really hard.

But really OP i was thinking you were going to sing an insulting line from the song and the guy will think you were insulting him..
Re: JOKE Of The Day : Who You Epp by Michealgold2(m): 12:03am On May 26, 2016
Go into the science lab,and perceive a fungant of laughing gas(N2O) in order 4 ur joke 2 be funny nxt time.

(1) (Reply)

Picture: Jose Mourinho after Pep barbed his dada last week / Is This The Most Funniest Christmas Tweet?? / Story Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.